Chapter 33- Seeing Things

I sat down at the table with Zack and felt dizzy. Zack looked at me confused. "Hey are you okay?" I just nodded then some how Zack was there dead and I blinked. Zack was okay. 'Why am I seeing things?' "Are you sure you are ok?" I once again nodded. "Please talk." I sighed.
"Okay fine what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm worried about you." I was confused.

"Why is that?" Something was behind Zack a little ghost I blinked again and nothing was there. "I don't know I just said it." "Really?" He just laughed but while, he was laughing once again something is behind him, once again I blinked and He was back to normal. I kept thinking that I'm tired. So I went upstairs and took a nap. I woke up and looked around. Everything was all mess up like there was blood everywhere. I went downstairs and look at Zack. He was dead then I felt some sharp pain in my back. "You should never be alive." The pain went upwards and I groan. The pain went away and I dropped to the floor. "Lily. Lily! LILY!" I open my eyes and I was on the kitchen floor. Zack looked at me with a worried face. "How did I get down here?"

"Well you sleep walk you way down here."

"Well good for me. Now what do you want to do?"

"Game time."

"Your on."