Chapter 28- Alone

I woke up and decided to go for a swim. I went to the beach ,took off my clothes and hope in the water. I swimmed down in the water and decided to play with the sand a little. I jumped out of the water and came back in I swim around in a circle. I saw a ship and swam to it.

"Ouch."
I got cut by something metal and sharp. I was bleeding but I didn't care. I continue going to the ship and looking round. I guess there is nothing there that looks interesting so I left and go to my special place, moon pool. I went there and I guess I'm leaving a blood trail but I didn't care it will fade away soon. I just layed there in the water then I heard noises and I turned invisible.(I know it sounds like mako mermaid.) It was some other mermaids. I was wandering why they are here but since their mermaids I guess this is also their special place too. Since I am still invisible I should be able to sneak out. I went under them so they don't see the water effect. I got out and went to the suface. Zack was there I don't feel like him seeing my tail cut. I dried my legs and put on my clothes so it cover up the cut that is on my right leg. I want up to him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Where have you been?"

"Swimming, why?"

"Just asking."

"Of course you do."
He laughed and I kissed his cheek. I was getting trueque picked me up and went home. I was past out then he put me in bed and put pjs on but when he took off my pants he saw my cut. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. He cleaned my cut and put pj pants on me. Then he went on the other side of me, gave me a goodnight kiss and went to sleep.

Poseiden's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara