Chapter 3- Kellyn's Friends

After I've help mom I wanted to go to Kellyn's house. I walk there and Zanna answered the door and yelled "Kellyn come down stairs" when she did came downstairs. She looked surprised. "Cone upstairs I need to introduce you to my friends."

"Okay."

We went upstairs and in her bedroom are here friends. "All boys really."

"Yeah so."

"So which one of these are your boyfriend."

"Lily."

"What it's hilarious."

"Grr any way Lily this is Leo, Raph, Donnie,and Mikey."

"Hi"
All the boys glazed at me "I don't feel comfortable when you do that."
The boys laugh and said "Why don't you little miss." They continued laughing. I got very angry. I grabbed a sword and held it to Raph's throat.
"Lily don't do that."

"Well tell your dumb friends don't aggravate me."
I stared at them with an angry face then went downstairs and just sat with Zanna and just talked.

"Why aren't you with Kellyn and her friends?"

"Her friends just aggregated and I thought I could cone downstairs."

"Oh Okay."
We both kept talking until Kellyn came down to chat. I was wondering why.
"I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine just I don't like yo be aggregated or I might kill someone."

"Oh that would not be good."

"I know."
We continued talking until it's time to go. I went out the door and went back home. The door was locked. I was wondering why. So I decided to go for a walk.