Chapter 35- Beach Date

I kept thinking that me and Zack haven't had been a date in a while so I decided to take him to the beach. I went up to Zack and he looks at me. "So what's on your mind?"
"We haven't been on a date in a while so I thought that you and I can go to the beach."

"Of course we can go to the beach. But what about your tail?"

"Don't worry about that we have our own spot at the beach." He nodded and hold my hand. I went up stairs to bring my bikini and Zack went up stairs with me to get his shorts. We went back downstairs and we kissed. Zack and I went out the door and went to the beach. I lead him to a path that leads to our spot. "We're here." He just looked around and smiled."Are you serious this is our spot? This is beautiful but not as beautiful as you." I smiled. I sat down and Zack sat down next to me. We cuddled a bit and he kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away. "Let's go for a swim." I nodded and went with in the water. My legs transform in to a tail and I swim in circles around him. "Lily stop that your going to make me dizzy." "But I want to make you dizzy." He just shook his head and I wrap my tail around his leg. I grabbed his shoulders so I can make myself steady and I kissed him, he kissed back and while we were kissing he fell over but we were still kissing. I pulled away and smiled. I unwrapped my tail from his leg and sat between his leg in front of him. He pulled me closer and hugged me, I wrap my arms around his neck and he unwrap his arms from my waist so I did that same to his neck. We started to kiss again and he lick my bottom lip for entrance, I accepted. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and exploring every bit,I moaned a bit but I hope that was okay. I was fight with his tongue and kept deepening that kiss. He pulled away and we were both red. We got out of the water, I dried myself off and Zack was just dripping wet. I helped him get dry and we went home.