Chapter 19-Breathless

We arrived  at his house and when I got inside he locked the door and he lay me on the couch.

"uh... Zack " I blushed.

"Sorry Lilyanna."

"It's fine just I didn't know that you were going to do that."

"Oh that's fine just I really love you and well.. I." I covered his mouth and kissed him. He pulled away from the kiss.

"What did you do that for?" 

"because I love you and to make you shut up."

"really."

"yup." He pulled me into a kiss and started to take off his shirt and go on top of me. He bushed and I bushed. He got off of me and started to take off my shirt. He looked at my bra and started kissing my neck. He looked at me and pulled me into a deep kiss and we blushed deep red. We took some really deep breaths and I got up. He hugged me from behind  and sat me back down on the couch. He started taking off my bra and put one hand on my breast and the other around my waist. He started biting me and blood started running from my shoulder to my pants. Zack got in front pf me and started licking the blood off of me.

"Lilianna take off your pants." I blushed and started taking off my pants. He came over me and kiss me. He put one of his hands on my breast and the other on my back. I blushed deep red. He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my chest.

"Z-Zack." He continued what he was doing. I blushed deep deep red. He stopped what he was doing  and looked at me.

"Sorry Lilianna."

"You don't have to be sorry and stop saying that."

"heh." I pulled him into a deep kiss and we blushed and I pulled away from the kiss. We putted on our clothes.

"Wow that was weird, didn't recognize what I was doing."

"Yeah Zack didn't know that you love me that much wow."

"Well I do." I smiled and kiss him on the forehead.

"Well I love you too."

"Now what?"

"Heh I don't know this is your house so."

"Heh you are something Lilyanna."

"Well I have to be something or else I'm nothing."

"You know what I mean."

"yeah I know I just like to make jokes." He shook his head and played games.