Chapter 30- Demon Side (Part 1)

I woke up and I looked next to me Zack is next to me sleeping. I got out of bed and got dressed and went into the woods. I transform into my fox form and go deep into the woods. Some how I kept having a feeling that I'm being watched I looked around and no one was there. I went even further into the woods and had flshback.

                                    ~Flashback~

"Daddy where are we going." My father held my hand.

"Just somewhere you never before." He was finding our way out of the woods.

"Oh really daddy is it interesting?"

"Of course it is my darling." We were out of the woods then when we went to the town, people was staring weirdly at us.

"Daddy why are people looking at us weirdly?"

"I don't know." I kept thinking that it's the ears and the tail. I try hiding them by my hair covering the ears and try to hide my tail in my skirt but that didn't really work.

"Hey what are you freaks doing here?"

"Parden me?"

"The stupid ears and tail are you that stupid." My father got really mad and bit the person. He scream and ran. My father grabbed my hand and went back know the woods.

"What happened daddy?"

"We need to hide." He completely ingored my question and he looked at me weirdly. He backed up away from me.

"Daddy whats wrong?"

"Your eyes." Some how my eyes turned black with my color eye in it.

                            ~End of Flashback~

My eyes changed color and I started to feel weird. I tried to relax but that didn't work. I started punching things but some how my strenth increased which is weird. I bash my head for one of the tree then I past out.