Chapter 32- Weak

I woke up and I don't feel like myself today. I went out to the kicten and poured myself a cup of water. I sat down at the table and just drank my water. Then I went upstairs and got my hoodie on. I walked out the door and just went to the beach. I tried using my water magic but it's not working. I jumped in the water and I still turn into a mermaid but my powers aren't working. I decided to go under water and just keep swimming deeper until I can go where I think could be good to build up my strentgh. I can't even think besides Zack but that's about it. I just sat on a rock and just think. I decided to go to the moon pool and just relax. I kept looking at my blue tail and kept glaring at it. While I was doing that I kept thinking dirty things about Zack. But I still felt tired and decided to go home. I went inside and I sat down at the kicten table. Zack came over and I kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.

"So where were this morning?"

"I just took a swim." Zack picked me up and set me on the couch.
"Ok just making sure." He started playing with my hair and smiled. I smiled backed.
"So Call of Duty?"

"You are on." He turned on the xbox and handed me, my controller and we started shooting.

A/N
Sup reapers I'm sorry that the chapters are short. My mind is so slow these days, stupid school, but any way I hoped that you enjoyed this story so far and I will see all you fellow reapers soon. See ya.

,SammyGirl