30- a step into the past

"there's a reason why people call him the monster..."

I look at him "yeah cause he killed a lot of people?" I said and as I said it I become aware of how awful that sounds. He shakes his head "Touch the book it will show you" he said I look at him "trust me" I take a deep breath, this is going to be interesting.

I touch the picture of Aiden and immediately everything goes black.

"So brother why are we still here?" Grant asked Aiden, Grant was only 13 and Aiden was 15 I turn to see Aiden he was so different "what do you mean Grant?" Aiden asked flipping through a book.

Grant walks to him "it's almost dark you know what that means and father won't take me because he is too busy and come on let's face it you make it so fun!" Grant nagged this made Aiden look at him his face dark filled with evil and his whole energy is just cold.

He didn't have any emotion whatsoever

"Alright let's see what you got," he said Grant was so excited

"Alright let's see what you got," he said Grant was so excited. Aiden and Grant traveled to a house in the woods "what is this place?" Grant asked Aiden shushed him,

"You want to hunt with me?" Aiden asked Grant was a little scared "of course it's better than to hunt with Holly" Grant said Aiden sighs "she's learning you were there as well cut her some slack Grant" Aiden said Grant rolled his eyes "she hasn't even learned how to shoot yet, father says she's not ready" he said Aiden chuckled "yes because he knows if she can shoot she'll start with you" he said this made Grant wide his eyes. Grant looks at the house that's when someone walks out of the house.

"Alright Grant that blonde guy that's yours and I'll take the other one alright? let's go" Aiden said he walks to the guy and without even hesitating Aiden takes a knife and stabs the guy in the throat, I gasp Grant broke the other guy's neck.

Aiden sighed "don't break a vampire's neck, Grant they heal and it pisses them off if you snap, make sure your snap it off," Aiden said Grant nod and takes the knife he had and stab it in his heart

"Wow that was cool," Grant said Aiden looks at the trees "we're not done..." Aiden says Grant was confused.

And in seconds they were surrounded "why do I have a feeling that this was your plan?" Grant said Aiden smirks "don't do anything just learn, got it?" Aiden asked Grant nods hell he was too scared to do anything, to be honest, I'll be too scared too.

"One thing we don't like is hunters..." One said Aiden laughed evilly "I don't care," he said, and with that, he pulls out a device that expands into a crossbow shooting 4 of them, 3 speeds to him but he stabs them so quick it was almost unbelievable.