26- knock knock

Hope's POV

"How can we help Walter if he isn't even there!" I said Ella sighed

"I don't know Hope, do you know how to make the potion?" She asked "after a lot of reading I figured it out," I said "We can't just sit back and wait for him to show up" I said "there's nothing we can do!" Ella said we heard a chuckle "well if you're going to give up so fast..." We heard a familiar voice...

Walter

I smiled "are you ready?" I asked he nods I put the potion on the table in front of him and opened my journal I place my hand on the potion whispering a spell that enables him to actually grab the bottle. He takes the bottle and drink it when he was finished I reach to put my hands on top of his and started the spell.

It took a while but after the spell was complete I look at Walter "did it work?" I asked Walter looks around and slowly Ella walks to him wanting to just place a hand on his shoulder, she hesitated to afraid of what could happen

She was close and shaking "Ella it doesn't matt-"

Her hand lands on his shoulder and Ella breathed out it was more a sigh of relief which was filled with happiness.

I smiled walking to him hugging him "this feels so weird" I said he nods "but it's a good weird" he said I chuckled "thank you, Hope, James I owe you" Walter said my dad shook his head "this was all Hope, now go pack your bags and get to that plane" my dad said I look at him confused so did Walter and Ella.

"What plane?" Ella asked my dad laughed "2 weeks in Hawaii go on go pack your plane leaves in 5 hours" my dad said I think Walter was crying heck Ella was crying but she always cries.

Walter hugged my dad "you don't know how grateful I am to have a brother like you" he said as they hug again.

"Thank you, Hope," Walter said "pleasure... Well, don't just stand there go pack!!" I said and they quickly jump doing a little speed run to their drawers.

Then I realized Aiden is doing his classes with Mr. Flair today well he's been doing this daily and it looks like he's improving but I'm scared...

I am scared of him changing and he can't change now

I walk to the building where Mr. Flair trains and saw he had his own gym like a massive training building.

I leaned against the doorframe watching them fight like almost kill fight Mr. Flair saw me and stood up which made Aiden turn around.

Sweet mother of the river he's without a shirt