24-total lockdown

"Aww no love for your own brother..?"

What...

I could feel Aiden losing it "we have to get out of here" Holly whispered barely even a whisper actually.

"There's no way out," I said well let's just call it a whisper yell... She furrowed her eyebrows thinking luckily Grant's back was facing us "this is a room full of Supernatural creatures do you really think you stand a chance?" Aiden asked Grant just huffed laughing "face it, brother, I have killed much more than you...I am stronger than you killing a few can only be better for me, haha and all these people know my name," he said.

"You clearly haven't faced a vampire?" Lisa said "as a matter of fact I did," he said Lisa wore an evil smirk "no mate I think you better run cause if she can kill a guy without even using her strength then you should know you're about to die," a guy said it was actually funny because Lisa can and will kill anyone she wants.

Grunts share an evil laugh "oh Aiden you surround yourself with these blind delusions" he said laughing "you don't know my powers... Now for the last time where is the Dale witch?" He asked Holly looks at me.

"She's not here-" Grant started laughing

"Close the whole place no one leaves," Grant said to someone and that's when we heard all the doors closed even the windows.

"Let us out," Brian said Grant sighs "bring me the Dale witch," he said Aiden breathed out "what part of 'she's not here' don't you understand?" Aiden said Grant chuckled "do you really think I am so stupid brother?" he asked "not stupid just a dumbass" Aiden said with disgust Holly nods she quickly pulls me into the bathroom.

"What are we going to do??" I whispered she shook her head "I can't take Grant he's too powerful" Holly said I look at her "but you-"

"Yes I am stronger but he is older and-" I look at her she had fear in her eyes and a lot of it "You're scared of him," I said she steps back "stay out of my head Dale" she warned but I had to see, she did kinda almost kill me.

I quickly place my hand on her shoulder and saw it. She was only a little girl and Grant picked on her, blackmailed her, and every time she would cry he would push her and say 'don't be baby' 'you're a cry baby Holly'

I was back, in reality, she stepped back a tear forming in her eye.

"I am so sorry I didn't kno-"

"Well you weren't supposed to," she said suddenly the doors opened with a guy in black "got them!" He shouted Holly ran to him jumping snapping his neck

She hides behind the door as two came through the door, she hit the last one as I kick the other one she came and slammed his head against the wall...repeatedly. 

"We have to go," Holly said I nod

"Not on my watch princess"
-

-

I notice that my hands were tied together behind my back... When people ask me 'how was the school dance?' I would just say

'Oh, wonderful my boyfriend's brother showed up which by the way I don't know about oh and did I mention he's a glorified killer?!'

I look at Holly the guy knocked her out

"So where's the Dale witch?" he asked I huffed "not here," Holly said, "how did you?" The guy was so confused.

Holly laughed "seriously it takes a little more than that to knock me out... amateur," she said the guy growled and deiced to take us to Grant.

Okay, Hope stay calm and don't do anything to draw attention...

"Well well well, Holly!! So nice to see my little sis getting along with the family" he said Holly huffed "get along I wish" she said Grant looks at Aiden and then Holly and it's like everyone is killing each other in their heads.

"Let her go as for her put her over there," Grant said he let Holly go "why am I not surprised Holly?" Aiden asked as the guy takes me to stand next to Aiden.

"You know me Aiden I love being dark," Holly said but this wasn't the Holly I just saw 2 minutes ago she shares a glance at me.

"Alright so this is how it's going to work I start asking where the Dale witch is if no one answers I start killing people," he said I was terrified I can let someone die because of me!!

Grant smirked at Aiden "maybe we can tell her whoever she might be Aiden's little secret" he said Aiden's eyes widen.

"She'll understand, right? I mean she is in it for the long ride?" Grant asked laughing "don't even think about it," he said through greeted teeth, Grant smirked "Aiden is not so innocent as what you think, witch," he said "that's it"

I saw someone speed at him and he easily throws them off. "Blind him," Aiden shouts says I look into his eyes.

"HEY!! WITCH!!" Grant yelled Holly looks at us "sorry" she said running out with Grant.

"I should've killed him," Lisa said Aiden checked my face "are you all right?" he asked I nodded "What did he mean by your secret what is it?" I asked he looks at Lisa "Come on let's go home," Lisa said taking my arm but I got out of her grip "No! You said no more secrets" I said he nods people were looking at me nodding "don't stress Hope Grant will not take you on without us trying to kill him first" a guy said I nod "thanks".

Soon the room was empty it was just me, Aiden Mia and Brian, and Lisa

"Let me guess you guys know?" I asked they slowly nod. "Unbelievable," I said walking out I got a taxi and went home.

I got several messages from Aiden and Mia but I just ignored it

We drove up the driveway and after I paid him I realize the lights were off my dad was working the late shift.

wonderful...

Then the thought came back is it so bad that he can't tell me?

Well now I know Grant is Aiden's younger brother, he is older than Holly so I am guessing Grant is the middle child, hopefully, there aren't more siblings that are about to pop up. Suddenly Lisa is not close to the 'bad guy' anymore.

I got that journal of that guy that despises Valentines and read on there was stuff about their skill set then something interesting came up.

"There's no one who succeeded in killing a Valentine and lived to tell the tale, No one knows the true power of Valentine blood"

Secrets and sibling rivalry... things are about to get interesting...