The cabin.

Damian picks me off my feet and carries me to the cabin. I scream and yell for him to put me down but his arms are so comforting I give up easily. The inside is divine. He lays me on a day bed in a bedroom.
'Stay here.'
'Yes sir.' I bite at my finger.
As he leaves I get up and search for sexy underwear. But I find nothing. So I strip of my dress and lay back on the bed.
I hear footsteps.
I push up my breasts. Damian appears with two wine glasses and a bottle of champagne.
'I thought I told you not to move?'
'I didn't.'
'Are you lying?'
'Yes, you got me. Now what are you going to do to me?'
He smiles. Hands me a glass and lies next to me. He pops the bottle, starts to pour but I stop him.
'What?'
'You got any real booze? Let's get hammered.'
'No offence, but you are already drunk.'
'Your not. Let's do it.'
'Okay.' He leaves and I scull a lot of the champagne.
I'm thirsty, sue me.
Damian comes back with a big bottle of vodka.
'Better get smashed properly right?'
He sits down and I straddle him again. Damian pours vodka into my mouth and it spills over my breasts and torso.
'Oops' I say.
'I got it.' He picks me up. I stupidly think he is going to get a cloth but after picking me up he lays me down on the King-sized bed. Shall I say he cleaned me up?

Two bottles of vodka later we fell in each other arms.
'I do love you.' He whispered in my ear.
I circled his nipple and scratched his sides. 'I love you too.'
'But we can't be together.'
Way to kill the mood.
'Yeah.'
'This will mean we will have to stop these, get togethers.'
'Yeah.'
'I can't risk loosing Tiffany and upset my parents. My parents control my life.'
'Yeah.'
'It's sad. I've really fallen in love with you. Ive never met anyone like you, I just I want you to-'

God damn it's bright. Where the fuck am I?
This bed is so comfy. But my head is aching so much.
Where am I?
'HE!-llo?' My voice breaks, it feels as though a hairy spider crawls around my mouth and my throat is dryer than an Australian desert.
Footprints echo outside my unknown bedroom.
Explore.
I slowly get up from the bed.
Ow, head!
I walk down a hallway and listen to clinking, sizzling and water maybe?
I hope this isn't a horror movie.
I am greeted by the smell of bacon, coffee and orange juice. And a tall muscled man in an unbuttoned shirt and pants, a cup of coffee in one hand and a pair of tongs in the other.
'Hey Princess Peachy.' He smiles. Laughing at me. My face probably looks like shit. Most likely smeared mascara and lipstick, matted hair and no clothes. Which I have only realised I lack. I cover my cleavage.
'Here.' Damian strips of his shirt and hands it to me. I take it and drape it over my shoulders before sitting at the table.
'What happened last night?'
'I took you here after you told me I was unattractive. So I had to prove you wrong. We talked about my sister and James in the limo and then we got smashed fooled around and know we are having breakfast.' Damian hands me a plate of pancakes, bacon and maple syrup along with a large cup of coffee.
'Yum. But what about Tiffany? Last night was your wedding aren't you meant to "make your marriage official?"'
'Yeah. I told Tiffany that I got so drunk that I somehow wound up in Queensland and I'm catching tomorrow's flight. So it's all good.'
'Okay then.' Damian grabs the seat across from me. And a extra slice of toast.
'So that means we have one last night together.'
'What do you mean one last night together.'
'Well we can't see each other any more. We can't be like this, we can't do this stuff. Remember? We can never be together.'
'Because you don't love me. That's way. You love Tiffany.'
'No, no, no I love you, I love you so much I want to be with you.' He reaches out for my hand. 'I want to be with you forever, it's my parents.'
'Well then tell your parents that you love me. That you hate Tiffany. That I belong with you!' I jerk my hand away.
'Pen, you understood this circumstance last night. I don't get you you can't understand how hard this is for me too.'
'If it's hard then you should make it easier, like telling your parents that you love me!'
'Penelope calm down.'
'No! I want to be with you and you want to be with me, you admit that! But why only admit it to me?!'
'Penelope.'
'No. I'm leaving!'
'Penelope!'
'Goodbye!'
'Penelope Beckett!'
'What did you just say?'