Daddy talk.

Damian has told me that his parents had set up him and Tiffany. Normally when that happens, it means the parents love Tiffany. They want her to be the mother of their grandchildren. They want her to make their son happy. She will make them happy. They don't even know me. And I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad movie.
Even when they met me they would say no to the marks and scar above my eyebrow. Which has only recently started to heal. It often splits open. I should really get stitches.
Me? Stitches? Lol.
Yet I stay lying on the bed shirtless next to my shirtless crush. I figure-eight my finger around two of his abs.
Silence.
'Oh, so there's no breaking up with her soon?' That's all I can think about. I have to get it out of my head.
'Well. I'll have to tell my parents the truth. Make her sound like a devil, and make them agree to let me break up with her.'
I wish I had that problem. I would have a place to go to get away from James. Have people to have my back. Have parents to support me through all my troubles, guide me through all my problems. Able to go to a school instead of home schooled. Choose a career other than art.
Who am I kidding? Give up art? Double lol.
'Ha, wish I had that problem.' His large strong fingers twirl a lock of my hair around.
'Have you ever met your real mum?'
Personal.
'Um no.'
'Dad?'
'No.'
'Oh.' His eyes draw down to my chest. 'Well maybe you should.'
'I've wanted to, but I don't know how to.'
Lie.
I never wanted to. I didn't want to know why they ditched me. I didn't want to know that they have passed away and I never got to meet them. I like the curiosity. But I hate to loneliness, I don't want to have no one but me in the world.
Damian intertwined his fingers with mine.
'I can help you.'
Um.
'I don't know Damian. I kinda don't want to know. I don't want to know that I the only one in my family, I don't want them to know all my mistakes. I just don't know.'
'Well why don't I find out, I won't tell you what the result is, then I'll surprise you maybe, one day and then you can meet them.'
'That's absolutely stupid.' Some times the truth hurts.
'Good. It's settled, where did I leave my MacBook?'