The ride on a donkey

I jump into his red car and leave old beauty sitting there.
'Can you come back and drop me off here when we are done?'
'Yep.'
The starts his car up and speeds down the road.
Jesus!
I pick up a lipstick that was placed in the cup holder, it's colour like the red of the car.
'This shade would suite you very nicely.' He lets out a bellowing laugh which I admire.
'It's not mine'
'Sure' I joke.
He smiles widely. As we turn a corner the light catches his face. A sharp jawline, the blue eyes standout, his nose manly but thin, pearly whites, and thin masculine lips.
Melting
'So what's your name?' I don't think I should call him Mr.Fancy.
'Oh, sorry. Damian, Damian Edward Daniels. You?'
'Penny. Penelope.'
'Your name's Penelope Penelope?' He chuckled.
Gorgeous.
'No, I...'
Think of something!
I was a foster child, I refused to take anyone else's last name and until I find out my last name, I am Penelope.
'Yes but no. I don't have a last name.'
Oh, that makes a lot of sense.
He looks at me as though I'm insane. But I watch out of the corner of my eye. I don't want to look at him and lie, well not lie, but. Yeah.
'Ok.' He says
Mr. Fancy- Damian pulls along side an Black Sudan, and a mint green combivan I collect my bag and jump out. I sit for him to say something but off he walks, toward what could only resemble the Whitehouse. Out the front a thin woman in a red short dress and matching red heels the only thing she is missing is red lipstick. She runs down the white stairs and wraps her arms around Damian.
'Ooh, baby I missed you so much!' She pulls away and pouts at him 'why where you gone so long?' She notices me. 'What are you?'
She can't English.
I stay silent and purse my lips.
'This is Penelope.' He smiled gesturing gently toward me.
'Penelope who?' Staring me down. I pull me neck back all who-do-you-think-you-are?
'Penelope the artist, who is going to paint for me.'
'Us!'
Damn girl.
He nods his head apologising, 'right, us.' He sighed.
Her glare grew stronger and stronger, and when her eyes were about to pop out of her skull she turned and flicked her straight blonde hair over her shoulder.
Eye roll
'Have you seen my lippy babe?' She steps forward letting her cleavage be right in Damian's face.
'Uhh, the car I think, the...the, uhh red one.'
Again, eye roll.
The Satans pitchfork vogues down the path toward the car lot.
'Very nice girl. A model I'm guessing?'
'Huh. She wishes.' He mumbles, guiding me inside.