Sleeping In Heavan

Each of us sling one of the girls arms around our shoulders and start to walk in sync upstairs. Tiffany grunts groans and snores but never wakes. After dragging her up one flight of stairs and around a whole floor my back aches. I must lie down. We place her on the bed and throw the doona over her legs. Damian walks me back to my room.
Thank god, 'cause I don't know where it is.
We say nothing.
Awkward
We go into my room. And he offers me a night cap.
I should really go to bed...
'Sure, why not?' He pours each drink slowly and evenly on the mini bar table. I place myself at the end of the bed, he sits next to me and passes the drink to me. He gorgeous blue eyes locked on me, heating my cheeks.
'What did James do to you?'
Deep.
'Well he hurt me and stuff.'
'What stuff?'
Deeep.
'Well, he would smash glass. And cut me. Um, drink all day, all night then come in the door at exactly 10. Drunk and with a beer bottle in his hand. Then he would touch me.'
'I'm sorry, for all you've been through.' He reaches and touches my hand, as I have done to him.
God I wish I could do him.
'How did your sister die, if you don't mind my asking.'
Your never gonna do things if you say shit like that.
'Suicide. She fell pregnant wi a baby that was going to be half asshole, and she didn't want to bring it into the world, and she didn't want to live, knowing that she was the person who had created a asshole and slept with a monster. I always knew that her boyfriend was a prick, from the day I met him.'
'I bet that baby was nothing like that dickhead, I bet it was as gorgeous as her.'
'Yeah, I think that too.'
We finish our drinks and head to the door.
'Thankyou for coming today I really appreciate you, Er, I really appreciate it.'
'Well thankyou, for all you've done for me. I appreciate you too.'
We laugh. Damian leans in for a kiss on the cheek and all I do is wait for his lips to touch me. Once they do, it's like fireworks, strong, soft, warm, amazing. I cup my hands on each cheek, and his lips go lower. He pecks at my jaw, my neck, to place a kiss on my collar bones he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me toward the bed. I hit it and bounce. His lips join mine and it's wonderful. I lean up and loosen his tie while he takes off his jacket. Our lips part as he pulls the tie over his head, but like magnets we connect again, I rip at his shirt, buttons flies everywhere one lands on my chest, he scoops it up with his teeth and spits it on the floor. He rolls on to his back and I, attached to him, follow on top. He unzips my dress and I unbuckle his belt. I strip of my dress and he unbuttons his pants. I strip of my bra and he strips of his pants. Together, we move closer to the middle of the bed and kiss. Soon we are fully naked and moving. I love every second of it.