Wine or blood

I change my mind.
I walk down to the basement with the maid.
'What's your name?'
Well I can't keep calling her "maid" all the time.
She just stays silent.
'You know my name, it's only fair I know yours.' I'm becoming very curious.
'Laura.' She tells me, not looking at me.
Laura.
Her Italian features say otherwise. She is pretty, tan, short but thin, large brown eyes accompanied with long black lashes. Dimples but sharp cheek bones and long dark hair.
'Can I have your real name now?' She grits her teeth. But her dark features soften and the big brown eyes stare up at me.
'Rosalita.' Her large lips get pulled back between her teeth.
'I think it's much prettier than "Laura"', she giggles, giving me the hint that she is much younger than she looks.
She points me toward the wine cellar and I walk in. Damian is there. But no Tiffany. He is dressed in a suit, alike the one he wore when I first met him. In the midst of pouring a third glass of red wine, he turns and spots me. I can't read his emotions. Which makes me scared.
'You...' He smiles gesturing to my outfit.
'Hey, you picked it out' I say pointing at his face. He immediately puts up his hand in surrender.
'I just, was going to say you look amazing.' I'm shocked. His smile is amazing bright, straight teeth, perfectly shaped lips. How I want to kiss them. Kiss his every thing.
Do you hear yourself Penny?
Yeah okay.
'Make yourself comfy.' He motions to the day bed in the corner. Which is stunning. I sit and lean against the back of it as he hand me a glass half filled with red liquid. Fruity and earthy scent. I'm not much of a drinker, because of James influence. But the taste and smell is irresistible. I start the sip, when Tiffany walks in the door.
'Hey babe.' Damian smiles.
'What is she doing here?' She points at my new outfit. Obviously jealous, hers is nothing but white trash.
'We invited her to dinner, to get to know her.' He explains.
Everything he does is more beautiful than the last.
Shut up.
She glare at me, she's wearing a white pantsuit with sparkle flecked here and there. Something an ice skater would wear if they were dancing to a song from Elvis Presley. She takes and glass from the table.
'So,' she says 'let's get to know you.' Her evil grin grabs hold of each of her ears. 'Do you have a boyfriend?'
I gentle touch my arm, still dented with nail marks, and a crescent shaped cut.
'I did. Not any more.' I look down, embarrassed.
'Oh, what a shame.'
Yeah, your empathy is so warming to me.
'How exactly did you get all your cuts?'
Damn, she already knows.
'I...the....my car window got smashed, glass shattered all over me, a rock hit it.'
Well done pen, you really are the best liar.
'A rock hit the side of the car? That seems unlikely.'
'Well it obviously can happen.' I'm getting ready to screech at this girl.
'Yes, obviously. So anyway tell us your EX boyfriends name.'
'James. James Austin.' I sigh.
This night is not ideal.
'Excuse me, I must leave.' Damian's face covered in a sheet of anger.
Is he angry at me?
At her?
At us?

😅This chapter is not finished😅