Forty days.

I woke up at 4. I checked the time lying above the ripped muscled body of Damian Edward Daniels. Sculpted to perfection.
Even with no clothes on.
I realise. He has cheated on someone, someone who is waiting to wake up next to him. I shake him violently. He soon wakes and smiles at me, wrapping his arms around me and placing me on top of him. How could I not giggle? I scratch my nails along his perfectly sculpted body.
'Mm. What's up?'
'Well, you better go into Tiffanys bed.'
'Oh, crap yeah. But I'm gonna make the best waffles you've ever had for breakfast.' He wriggles out beneath me.
'Ok, you might want to take you clothes' I say as he walks out the door.
'Right,' he gathers his clothes and jumps on top of me, plants a great kiss on my lips, slaps my behind, 'bye.'
'Bye'.
I lay back down in my assigned king bed. Never have I ever been so comfy and unstressed in a bedroom. My arm are outstretched and still unable to touch the sides of the mattress, unlike the stain covered double bed in my old apartment. I try to sleep for two more hours, but after the minute hand has completed a full circle I am still staring at the roof.
Stuff it
I arise from the bed and lean on the post that reaches from floor to roof connected to the bottom right hand corner of the bed base.
So tired.
I push myself away from the post and toward my assigned walk in robe. The first shelf isle includes sneakers, thongs,
(I'm Australian, don't get the wrong idea.) slippers, heels, and sandles. The next isle has a range of pants, next a range of shirts, then dresses, then jumpers, next jackets, second last isle Jewlrey, ties, lastly underwear and socks. I collect a bra and cheeky underwear, the largest jumper skinny jeans and the Nike sneakers. Quick check in the mirror and I look like a swagger Tom-boi.
Perfect.
Bathroom next stop. Cover bags, brush hair, little curls, mascara, mint, out.
I head down stairs to the kitchen.
Where was that again?
'Lost?' The stunning Rosalita stands in front of me. Wearing the same uniform as yesterday.
'Kinda.'
'I'll show you where to go. Where would you like to go?' It's 5:30, I should kill some time.
'Show me to prettiest place in the mansion.' She thinks for a moment.
'Ah,' she gentle places her hand on my back, with the other she gestures forward with a smile. 'You know, no guest of Mr. Daniels has ever asked for my name. They have asked for many other things, but not my name.'
What the hell do I say to that?
'How long have worked here for?' We head up another flight of stairs. '6 years, this way.' She takes a left at the top of the stairs, out onto a balcony. Polished concrete, and glass railing.
'Wow!'