My heart...

2 Days passed, cute cuddles, sweet kisses and yes both nights I was satisfied by Mr Damian Daniels.
Tiffany had come home and the first painting was almost finished. She came in to the room once she arrived.
'Oh, it actually looks good.'
Thankyou?
But the only thing I noticed was a huge diamond ring on her finger, impossible for me not to notice before.
'Thanks, beautiful ring.' I gesture to her hand, wait. Am I being nice to this woman? The woman that wouldn't let me inside, even though I was bleeding to death?
'Oh. I know. It is beautiful, I picked it out, Damian bought it. For a moment I though he was never going to propose until about five minute ago when I walked in the door.' She giggled with excitement. Admiring the ring on her finger.
I'm so confused.
'Oh are you two engaged?'
'Now we are!' Tiffany squealed and lay back on the bed. 'Oh my god, I'm going to have wedding, the centre of attention, me! I'll wear the best dress ever, not my mums, you should see it, it is u-g-l-y!'
Tiffanys jaw slammed up and down but nothing was heard, my mind was spinning. The love of my life, well the person that I thought was the love of my life, is moving on with his girlfriend.
Yeah, wow Penn. who would have thought that a boyfriend will move on with his girlfriend.
That's right, I've been used. Damian used me, he told me he wasn't but he was. He lied. I committed adultery. So did he. And I am working for this sick bastard.
'I actually can't wait, I must start planning.' Tiffany rush out of the room. After the door closed I slumped onto the now unoccupied bed and stared at the ceiling.
I have no emotions. Or maybe too many emotions.
A lump grows in my throat. I try my hardest to swallow but before I know it water drips down to my ears, hair then the sheets. Sob in my hands.
This is just so...
Unfair, rude, indecent, fucked up, untruthful, greedy take your pick.
Soon my ears are soaked, my hair is wet, my eyes are red and puffy, my heart is broken and my stomach is sore from my gentle sobbing. I stand and look at the mural.
The art I want to spray a red heart on and a crack down its middle. I also have the urge to carve the end of a paintbrush into a shank and shove it through Damian's neck.
But I don't. I sign my name in the bottom right hand corner of the wall and walk down stairs.
There, I find Damian sitting at the kitchen bench drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.
Penny is very Angry.
'Mr Daniels, I've finished your first required painting and I spent 11 hours for six days on it, so it seems that you owe me $13,200 dollars.'
'It seems that I do Ms Penelope.' He imitates me, laughing. 'Why are you talking like that?' He laughs again.
'Because we have a professional relationship.'
He flinches. Then smiles. 'I don't think that's our only relationship.' He steps forward and reaches for my waist, but I step back.
'Then you would be thinking wrong. We only have a professional relationship.'
He is confused. Playing dumb are we?
'What are you taking about?.' His brow is furrowed. This time, I am too slow to dodge. He grabs my waist and pulls me close, our hips touching.
I love it.
No I don't! I push him away. 'You know exactly what I am talking about! Your only relationship is with your fiancé!' I pant, with a furrowed brow showing off my deep anger. 'I will start on the next mural when I have collected my money. Please give the money to Rosalita to give to me. I will be in my assigned room.'
Oh and by the way, fuck you Damian Edward Daniels!