Cats out of the bag.

The sun blinded me at first, but I concentrated on the mist, which spread like a blanket over the city, road lights still stay on and in the park small figures ran around the track. It's gorgeous.
'Wow. Like just, wow!'
'It is pretty' she smiles and stays behind me hands linked behind her back. Her uniform ironed and clean, her hair silky, shiny and long, plaited down to her waist. Her cheek bones sharp, along with her jawline. Eyebrows naturally on fleek, dark and pointed. Her dark brown hair, eyes, eyelashes and brows make her look like a gorgeous Italian model.
'How old are you?'
'21.'
Yeah, I totally believe you.
'Com'on I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm staying here for a long time, I'd like to have a friend, Tiffany is a bitch.' Rosalita holds back a laugh.
'I am 17.' Her features emotionless.
'Cool, do you want to be friends though?' She smiles.
'Sure, but as your friend, I thought you might like to know. I was cleaning your bathroom last night. As I finished I saw you and Mr. Daniels, um, having skin on skin time.'
What?
'Oh god no.'
'I waited for you too to fall asleep so I could get out of there. I'm sorry, I would say that I didn't watch or hear anything but my fingers in my ears couldn't stop me hearing you too. You where a bit loud.'
'Oh god, god no.' I bury my face in my hands. 'You can not tell Tiffany anything!' I point my finger in her face, and she laughs,
'I promise.' And her laugh, being contagious, I can't help but laugh too.
'I can not believe this.'
'Please ma'am...'
'Don't call me ma'am, we are friends, my name is Penny.'
'Oh, please Penny, forgive me for laughing, I really don't mean to laugh at you.'
'Oh, it's alright Rosie. Just don't say anything.' I chuck my arm around her and watch the sun rise up higher. Is take a while for the mist to fade and soon the road light are on and all the apartment blinds are up. The roads get packed with cars and the paths get packed with people. A group of bike riders pass and my eyes follow them off into the distance. Someone stands on top of a building, waving their arms. I wave back. They shout something, I think it was 'Show me your tits!' But you know, who wants to make aquavit acne with people like that?