Names, names, names.

I stayed leaning on the rails with Rosalita for what felt like hours, but was only 10minutes and soon Tiffany came out to the balcony.
'What are you doing here?'
Rude
'Just enjoying the sunrise.' I explained. Rosalita said nothing. She stood straight and looked down. Ashamed. Maybe even embarrassed.
'Well leave. I have some business to attend to.'
'On the balcony?'
'Yes.' Her nose stuck up high. Her hand shaded her face as she squinted toward the building with the rude pervert standing on top.
Typical.
'Leave!'
Crazy tits.
Rosalita lead me inside toward the kitchen, well I guess you could say that my nose lead me toward the smell of waffles. As Rosalita and I found the large marble island bench, we also came across a muscled man, shirtless, tan and cursing at burnt waffles that he can't pick up out of the iron.
'You know you seem like the kind of man that could accomplish anything, but a waffle iron seems to put you in your place.'
'Shit! Yeah, I know, could you please help, Laura.' Rosalita hung her head in shame and walked behind the bench to fix all of Damian's mistakes.
'You know, that's not her name.'
I don't care if that comment gets me on the hate list of Mr. Daniels.
'Yes it is, Tiffany assured me that is was Laura, right Laura?' Rosalita turned, hesitated then slowly nodded her head.
'No!' I yell, 'I am certain the Mr. Daniels will not want you to lie to him. Rosa, tell him.' Again, after hesitating, Rosalita speaks.
'Mr. Daniels, my name is Rosalita Gloria Bianchi. Ms. Tiffany decided it was too hard for her to pronounce, so she told me that now, my new name is Laura.' And after that, she headed to the butlers pantry to the left.
'I had no idea, I never knew her name, but when Tiffany told me it was Laura, I thought it was and, I-' I slowly walked up to him, cupped his cheeks, as I did last night, and waited for him to do something. Anything. Nothing. I smoothed my hands down his bare chest and started to back away, sadly I sat down at the bench. I was hoping he would stop me, spontaneously kiss me, but nothing. It slowly shocked me, that it was a one-night thing. I kept my head down, ate once breakfast was served and headed upstairs. Do what I am here to do. I'm not going to do Damian, I'm going to do art, work, and do it fast.
If only I could concentrate.