Chapter 1

"Camz stop being so stubborn! Your home all day doing nothing and now that everybody is going to Miami you don't want to go?" Skyler said.

"I would love to but my parents won't let me. You know how they are Sky." I said. I'd love to go. All seniors are going on a bus trip there. We're driving from San Antonio Texas to Miami Florida.

"Just say your staying at my place for a week!" Sky said.

See there's the difference. Sky is the usual let loose fun girl while I'm the goody good that stays out of trouble.

"I don't know Sky." I said in an unsure voice.

"Well if you don't .... then I will!" Sky said running downstairs to my parents.

"Sky!Wait don't-" I said to late before she already asked my mom.

"Can Camila spend the week at my place? We're having a study group for the finals and we want to study all week. So can she?"She asked.

"Well do you want to Camila? I think its a great idea and I'm sure your father would also agree! Its up to Camila if she wants to go."My mom said.

Sky gave me those eyes that said if you don't say yes I'll kill you.

"Um... Yea sure I guess?!" I said.

"Great let's go pack your stuff!" Sky said grabbing my wrist and dragging me up the stairs.

"Miami here we come!"Sky said.

I'm not sure weather in exited or not.

"So I heard Austin is going! Oh my god what if he picks me as one of the lucky girls for the night!" She said excited.

"Good luck with that. Now help me pack." I said.

"There is honestly no way your wearing your nun clothes to Miami! You're using my clothes!" she said.

I'm not going to argue with her cause every time I do she ends up winning their is no use. And besides I just want everything to be over already. I'm having second thoughts about Miami... I mean if Austin is going who know what is gonna happen.

--------

"Bye mom I'll see you next week!" I said and with that Sky and I made our way to her car to pick up some of our friends then,make our way to the school. Our friends are those "Turn Up" kinda people who knows what's gonna happen when were there. There are gonna be no teachers watching us or anything. This is gonna be one crazy spring break.

*After picking everybody up*

"Cam I can't believe your going.!" Nikki said. Nikki is tall,blue eyed, very skinny pretty girl. But sometimes she's just too much.

"Yea neither can i!" I said in a slight unhappy mood.

We got to the school and the first person we see is Austin and his crew. I don't feel quite comfortable knowing that I'm wearing only a red crop top and black high wasted shorts and we have to walk by them. This is only the basic of Skyler's clothes.

The girls walked by them and I caught Austin checking all of the girls out. I on the other hand took the long way around to get to the bus and just my luck I'm behind all the girls while Austin is behind me. The seats are 2 a row. A coordinator seats us and to top the ice cream I get sat down next to Austin. Somehow Austin got the window. This drive is 10 hours and I have to sit next to this guy. Karma is a bitch. This is what I get for lying to my parents. And the worst part is, is that its just the beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment