The Prince's Love Child part 19

The Prince picked up Ellie's broken blue shoe which layed in the direction where she ran out. He walked over to Diane.

"Diane do you have Ellie's cell phone number?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry," Diana answered.

"How about an address?" he asked.

"Some where in America," Diana said.

He looked at Diane and laughed, "I was so bloody hypnosised by her beautiful and friendly ways, I forgot to ask her."

"There may be a number or address in the stuff she left behind at my apartment,"Diane said.

"That will be grand, I will have my body guard drive you home tonight and I'll be over in the morning," the prince said.

Diane gave a goodnights kiss to the body guard that drove her home.

He whispered, "I hope you have Ellie's number and address, because the queen has a way of making such things disappear from the Prince's life."

"Good night and thank you for a wonderful evening," Diane said as she waved to him.

Diane thought to herself, I've spent all week with Ellie and never once did I ask her, her last name or cell number. I was to busy having fun with her. I hope her mother is going to be alright.

The next morning she searched through Ellie's belongings, she found nothing but a sales tag on one of her blouses. When Diane called the airport to get Ellie's last name and American address, they said that they had no record of such a person. Diane put her hand over her mouth when she realized that the queen truly had control over the country.

The Prince knocked on Diane's apartment. She answered the door with a sad face.

"Did you find a number or address?" the prince asked.

"No, I'm sorry, the only thing I can tell you is which city she took the flight from that I was a stewardess on," Diane said.

"Well at least it's a starting point," the prince said.

"It is Charleston, South Carolina in America," Diane said.

"Thank you Diane, I'll let you know if I find her," he said with a sad look on his face.