The Prince's Love Child part 18

The doctor walked in. She picked up Tina's chart and said, "I'm doctor Cooper." She felt Tina's heart beat from holding her wrist. "I have good news for you," the doctor said, "You only had a mild blockage and we'll be preparing you for a stint implant. Once that's done you can go home. You'll have to take blood thinning medication until we can reschedule an appointment, to see how your stint is working."

"Thank you God," Allen said under his breath. Ellie hugged her mom and cried happy tears. Tina breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't any thing more serious. She looked up at Ellie and said, " I'm sorry that you cut your vacation short."

"It's alright mom. You're the most important person in my life and I'm not loosing you," Ellie said.

Doctor Cooper and a nurse started preparing Tina for the procedure and asked Allen and Ellie to go to the waiting room. In two hour they were finished and put Tina in a wheelchair. Allen pulled the car around to the entrance of the hospital and helped her into the car.

On the way home Ellie looked out the window as a little tear appeared at the bottom of her eye lid. She had fell in love and found her prince and lost him in one week. Her worries about her mother had pulled her away from her dream. How was she ever going to get in touch Ed? Ellie hid her tears. With in moments they had arrived home. Allen helped Tina in and put her to bed to rest. After unloading the car Ellie came in to talk to her mom, but she was asleep.

"Thanks Ellie for coming home for your mom. I know how much it meant for you to go to England and meet the Prince," Allen said.

"You're welcome. How did you know?" Ellie asked.

"Your mom and me talk about you all the time sweety," Allen said.

"I met the Prince and was on a date with him when I got the call about mom," Ellie said.

"I'm so sorry Ellie," Allen said.

"Me too dad," Ellie said and then walked to her bedroom and layed on the bed holding her pillow and crying.

The next morning Ellie checked in on her mom and made her breakfast. She followed a list of foods that her mom could have and brought her an egg white omelet with plain toast. After cleaning the house for her mom she came in and sat next to her.

"How was the omelet and toast?" Ellie asked.

"It was good, but it was bland," Tina said.

"Well mom that's how it's suppose to be," Ellie said with a grin.

"I know honey. Tell me about the Prince you met in England?" Tina asked.

"Wait a minute," Ellie said as she went to her bedroom and looked throught a pile of old magazines. She brought a picture of the Prince to her.

"My... he is very handsome," Tina said as flipped through the magazine to another picture.

"He has two body guards," Ellie said.

"I can see why," Tina said.

"We were dancing in a huge ballroom at a dinner party that Ed had invited us to when I got the call. I ran out and broke the heel on my blue shoes. He held up an air plane until I arrived," Ellie said.

"Does he know how to contact you?" Tina asked.

Big tears filled Ellie eyes as she said, "No." Tina hugged and patted her on the back and said, "don't worry honey he'll get in touch with you."