The Prince's Love Child part 11

It was twelve o'clock and they had two hours to get ready. They bathed and dressed. Ellie put her hair up and had curly strands draping down in the back. She tied a black and gold belt around her waist.

"Oh my god you look just like Aphrodite the goddess of love. All you need is these strap up shoes," Diane said.

She hunted for them in her closet. When she found them she handed them to Ellie.

"Thanks Diane," Ellie said.

"It should be me thanking you mate. I would have never got the chance to see the inside of Buckingham Palace or gotten invited to the party of the year. I'm amazed at the way you fell into his arms," Diane said.

"When he picked me up he didn't want to let go and I felt something in him," Ellie said.

"That's charming in the Prince, Cinderella," Diane said with a smile.

"Omg. Do you think I might be his Cinderella?" Ellie asked.

"This is how it looks to me. First there's the famous party and then there's the shoe and for some reason Cinderella has to leave the party quickly leaving the Prince in a lonely way hunting for her," Diane said.

"Well I'm not leaving the party unless I have to," Ellie said.

"That's my party girl," Diane said.

They both laughed. A horn blew from outside. Their ride was here. They rushed out and got in the limousine.

"Ellie and Diane?" the driver asked.

"Yes," they said.

"Can I see your IDs?" he asked.

They both showed him their IDs.

"Let's be off ladies," he said and sped off.

The driver navigated the streets of London quite well. He radioed in and the gates of the palace opened to let them in. Diane and Ellie faces were glued to the windows. It was beautiful with all the details worked into the structures. The limousine stopped. Two gentlemen dressed in nice suits opened the door and helped Ellie and Diane out. One of them took a deep breath when they saw Ellie. He held out his arm and she grabbed it.

"This way my ladies," the escort said.

The inside was more elegant than the outside. Ahead were twenty people all talking and nibbling on caviar and English crackers. The escourt brought the girls to the group and introduced them as close friend to the Prince. One of the nicely dressed women walked up to the girls and introduced herself.