The Prince's Love Child part 5

"He's not allowed to have any relationships unless it's approved by his grandmama the queen," Diane answered.

"How sad is that?" Ellie said.

"Bloody hell tell me about it. The Prince is a wonderful example of what an English man should be all muscles and smiles," Diane added.

"Is he as gorgeous as his pictures?" Ellie asked.

"They don't do him justice. Once he came into a pub that my boyfriend and me were drinking in and two women passed out on the floor from seeing him," Diane said.

"Does he have any security men with him when he visits the pubs?" Ellie asked.

"Yes there are two and they try not to crowd the Prince when he's enjoying a mug of ale and talking to other blokes," Diane replied.

"After a long flight do you take a nap?" Ellie asked.

"Yes that's what they call jet lag. Your body don't know what time it is. Want to take a snooze?" Diane asked.

"Sure," Ellie replied.

Ellie slept in the guest room and Diane fell asleep in the her bed. After a four hours sleep they both woke back up feeling refreshed. Diane made some tea and served crumpets.

"I've heard of this custom tea with crumpets but never under stood why they are served at four," Ellie said.

"Most people eat a brunch for breakfast then tea and crumpets fit nicely into their later day schedule," Diane explained.

"Do you feel like shopping?" Ellie asked.

"The correct way to ask me is when don't I feel like shopping. I love shopping," Diane said with a giggle.

"I see you're like me," Ellie said then smiled.

"Did you cancel your reservations for the hotel?" Diane asked.

"Yes and then I talked to my mom and told her I had a wonderful flight and had made a friend with this beautiful air line stewardess named Diane," Ellie said.

"Thank you Ellie. Do you have comfortable walking shoes on?" Diane asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Well then we'll be off," Diane said as locked the door behind them.

They stepped out on to the London street. Ellie noticed the double decker bus that drove by with it's stinky exhaust. She walked next Diane soaking in all the different and similar things about London and her hometown. They visited two clothing stores and tried on many different clothes. After finding the prettiest ones Ellie bought them. She told Diane that she could borrow any one she wanted to wear because they were the same size. They hurried home to get ready for tonight.