The Prince's Love Child part 3

The airplanes jet engines made a soothing low rumble that seemed to put most people to sleep.

"Please tell me another story," Ellie asked.

"Well not to frighten you any but two year ago one of the four engines fell off into the bloody ocean," Diane said.

"Did the plane crash?" Ellie asked.

"No not one single bloke knew that it was gone until the tower ask the captain what did he do with the fourth engine,"

Diane said.

"What did the captain say?" Ellie asked.

"Crikey your right I did and none of the instruments showed it," Diane said.

"Was he fired?" Ellie asked.

"No but the mechanic that had worked on it was let go," Diane answered.

"Wow everyone on board was lucky," Ellie said.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why are you coming to England?" Diane asked.

"It has always been my dream to visit England you know with all the castles, brave knights and to be served tea like a princess at the palace," Ellie said.

"Well love it ain't like that no more. What I mean is that the Royal Family has fallen on to hard times too and it would take more that a kings ransom just to get a peek at one of them," Diane said.

"What about the Prince?" Ellie asked.

"You mean that dream boat of a man?" Diane questioned

"Yes," Ellie said.

"He frequents the pubs in London but Scotland Yard personally sees to his security so that none of us commoner women get to socialize with him. Queen's strict orders," Diane said.

"In America they show him with other women in the magazines all the time," Ellie said.

"Well that's America and they won't allow it here not ever in the bloody Sun paper," Diane said.

"What about freedom of the press?" Ellie asked.

"Doll. England is a monarchy not a democracy," Diane answered.

"Your right I never really thought about it," Ellie said.