The Prince's Love Child part 17

Ellie's father, Allen was a large quite man that hid his feelings most of the time. A smile appeared on his face when he saw Ellie at the airport's gate. Ellie ran to him and hugged him.

"How's mom?"

Allen was silent for a moment as water filled the bottom of his eye lids.

"The doctors don't know."

"Can we see her?"

"The hospital opens in three hours and we can visit with her then."

"That gives us some time to have breakfast and I'm hungry."

"Is this airport restaurant food any good?"

"If it isn't, it wouldn't be in business."

"I guess your right."

Ellie and Allen stepped into the restaurant. The smell of coffee and bacon made them hungry, so they ordered breakfast.

"How's was your vacation?"

"It was wonderful. I met the Prince of England and I was having dinner with him when I got the call about mom."

"I'm sorry honey."

"It's alright dad. My mom's more important than anything else in the world."

Allen smiled. The waitress brought them their orders.

"Thank you," Allen said.

"Can we get some more coffee?" Ellie asked.

"Sure honey. I couldn't help but over hear that you were dinning with The Prince of England, Ed himself, " the waitress said.

"That's right," Ellie said.

"Do you know how much he's worth?" the waitress asked.

"I don't care," Ellie replied.

"Oh my, you're in love with that bloke. Prince Ed and his whole family is worth fifteen billion pounds," the waitress said.

Ellie was mad at the waitress for calling Ed a bloke and wouldn't let her dad tip her. They drove to the hospital and entered her mom's room. Ellie rushed to her mom's side and cried. The machines pumped air and made a beeping noise for her every heart beat.

"What did the doctors say?"

"They said that they think I may have had a heart attack. You father brought me in when it was hard for me to breathe."

"Are you going to have to have a transplant?"

"They haven't let me know yet."