The Prince's Love Child part 16

The limousine raced to the airport. Ellie tears had made the little bit of makeup she had on, run down her cheeks. Diane pulled out a wet wipe from her purse and wiped Ellies face. The limousine driver opened up the glass partition.

"Miss Ellie. The Prince has called ahead and asked that the flight to America be delayed until you arrive," he said.

"I won't have time to get my things," Ellie said.

"No worries. I'll send them too you," Diane said.

"I am so glad I found you, and that we had this wonderful adventure," Ellie sniffed.

"Me too Ellie, it beats sitting at the pub listening to those two blokes talking about what royal trinket they bought today," Diane said.

Ellie laughed because that's exactly how they were.

"Will they believe you when you tell them about this evening?" Ellie asked.

"They will when I show them the two phone numbers of the Prince's body guards and this silver spoon with the royal crest on it," Diane said then smiled.

"What about your boyfriend?" Ellie asked.

"I might end it because I'm not a long distance lover and it's been months," Diane answered.

The limousine drove up to the plane. Ellie and Diane got out. Ellie grabbed Diane and hugged her and kissed her on her cheek. They both cried.

"Come back and visit us," Diane said.

"I will," Ellie said as she ran to the plane and up the steps.

She turned and waved to Diane. The stewardess closed and locked the door. Ellie took her seat as the plane taxied down the runway. She looked straight forward and thought that she was cheated out her last two weeks in London England and her hopes and dreams of finding her prince was now dashed. Ellie cried herself to sleep as the plane started to cross the vast Atlantic Ocean.