The Prince's Love Child part 13

Ellie watched how this one older lady drink her tea. She used one hand to lift the cup up and held her little pinky straight out as if it was broken. No one said anything how strange that looked. Another woman wore a hat and had purple plumes of feather reaching out in different directions. Ellie almost spit the tea out of her mouth when she saw the hat. She cautiously looked at the rest of the party guest.

"How are you enjoying the tea party?" Ed asked.

Ellie whispered, "some of the guest have unusual costumes."

"That is what happen when you have more money than sense," Ed whispered.

Ellie giggled and almost spilled her tea. She glanced over at Diane who was enjoying tea with both of the body guards. Ed and Ellie finished their tea.

"Would you like a tour of the palace?" Ed asked as he held out his arm.

"Sure let me tell Diane so she won't worry," Ellie said.

"Smashing tea party," Diane said to Ellie with a smile.

"Ed is giving me a tour of the palace," Ellie said.

"Have fun," Diane whispered.

The party didn't notice that Prince and Ellie had left. The older ladies were involved with the newest gossip in the kingdom. Their inquisitive ear listened for the slightest rumors of any one who was anyone. Gossip was considered more valuable than money and was spread quite as quickly.

Ed opened a secret door in the palace hallway and they stepped in as he turned on the lights. Ellie face lit up as she looked around. Neatly arranged on the walls were glass covered display cases that held ancient kings and queens costumes. The entire hallway was cover with them. Ellie stopped and look at one of the queen's dresses. It was made entirely of white and purple ribbons. It was beautiful.

"That belonged my great, great, great aunt Melby," Ed said.

"I wonder what it would have been like to wear a dress that beautiful so long ago?" Ellie asked.

"Would you like to try it on?" Ed asked.

"No. I couldn't," Ellie said.

"Their not locked," Ed said as he swung open the glass cover.

Ellie ran her hand over the silk ribbons in the dress. For a moment she daydreamed what it would be like to be royalty and enter a crowded room with such a dress.

"Would you like to try it on?" he asked.

"I shouldn't but this is a once in a life time opportunity. You wouldn't mind turning around would you? she asked.

"No not at all," Ed said as he turned his back to her, for her to change clothes.

Ellie stripped down to her white panties. Ed kept his back to her but could see how beautiful she was in the reflection of another glass display case. Ellie put on the dress it was a perfect fit.

"You can turn around now," she said.

"You look beautiful Ellie," Ed said.

"Thank you," Ellie said as she twirled around and fell on to Eds arms.

"I have a special place to show you that over looks the palace," Ed said.

"Lead the way," she said.