Chapter 39: Worst Day

••
Assembly

"Damn! Our assembly really sucks!" I heard a guy from another class was complaining to his friends.

"Literally it is!" One of his friend agreed with what he said.

"What kind of school is this?" Out of nowhere Namjoon joined them. I bet they don't even know him.

"Who are you?" One guy looked at Namjoon with a glaring eyes.

"Me?! Huhhh, you didn't know that I'm popular in this school?" He smirked at that guy.

"Arrr, I'm not sure..." Suddenly his face expression changed.

"Wait! You're Kim Namjoon right?!" One of his friends pointed at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded.

All of them looked scared.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to fight with you guys." Namjoon patted the guy's shoulder.

"I don't care." That guy replied.

Whilst us the girls, we were standing beside them, we literally focused on what happened, not at the assembly.

"SO DRAMATIC!" Suzy said to us.

"Yeah!" We agreed.

"At least their drama are more worth it than the assembly." I chuckled.

Suzy and IU began to laugh.

"You were right!" Said IU.

Finally the assembly is over.

Before we went to our class, Principal wanted to say something, he grabbed the microphone, "Good Morning everyone."

"Good morning Sir." Everyone in the assembly answered him.

"How are you all?" He asked.

"Fine." We said.

"Not fine." Replied Namjoon.

"Did you hear about of the Haunted House that will be held in this week?"

Someone shook their heads, someone nodded their heads.

While for us, we nodded because we heard from him. He was the one who announced it to us when he entered the class.

"Friday is the holiday for us right? So, this Friday we'll have the event. And all of you must come on this friday."

Everyone felt excited + some other people are lazy to come.

"One more thing, you people will sleepover at the school." Sir suddenly smiled at us.

We were so surprised and screamed because of excitement.

"Alright, alright." Principal said, everyone stop screaming.

He cleared his throat, "You people can go back to your class. Thank you." He went back to his office room.

••
Once we arrived our class, we have to study Mathematics, how I wished our Sir is absent today.

Our exams is around the corner and I really need to focus on more studies.

Before Sir came inside the class, everyone kept talking about the 'haunted house' topic.

I was taking my Math notebook and textbook inside my bag and suddenly Eunkwang came to me, "Joy! I want to be partner with you!"

I put it down on the table, "huh? What are you talking about?"

"They said when we go to haunted house everyone have to be with their partner!" Eunkwang giggled.

"Ahhh..." But I want to be with Jackson.