Chapter 13

••
On the way to school

"Joy! wait for me!" shouted by Zelo.

"Urghh! You are so slow man!" I replied.

Then I stopped waiting for him to come.

"Thanks for waiting for me~" He faced at me while giggling to me.

"Anytime." I rolled my eyes.

As we reached the school, we came into the class, choosing the place. I sit in the middle row, number four and Zelo sit next to me.

I looked at him and asked "Why suddenly you want to go to school?!?" I shouted to him.

"Well....when you told me the stories about the school I feel interesting about the school and also about the classmate." He make his relieved face while he is giggling to me.

"Goshh~ I feel so regret telling to you about the school and even I can't believe that you are actually studying in this school." while I make facepalm.

After 15 mins later

He asked me to show around the school. I don't want to, I feel so lackadaisical. But he begged me to, I had no choice. We both went outside from the class and we walked together while having a small chit-chat.

Suddenly there is a girl who bumped into Zelo. She fell down on the floor and Zelo helped her. I look at her name tag it's called 'Choi Jin Ri'.

At the same time when Zelo wants to help her, she suddenly smirk at him and then she leave. Zelo suddenly had this strange feeling.

I look at Zelo then I started to tease him what I saw just now. "Wooo~ What was that?" while doing a smirking face to him.

His face was red, indicating that he was blushing.

"Eyy, stop blushing." Actually he really looks cute when he blushed. (Boys with blushing face like HDHWJSBJAVSGSH!!!)

••
Then afterwards, we all went to the class there was IU, Sungjae and Eunkwang. The rest are our classmate.

Suzy was there.... I saw she was talking with the three of them. I wonder what they were talking about.

As soon as I came in, they quickly changing the topic.

I asked "What are you guys talking about?"

As they was about to reply, Zelo just entering the class and they all are shocked except Suzy. She doesn't know what was happening.

While Eunkwang and Sungjae quickly goes to Zelo and asked "What are you doing here?" That's the first question it came to their mind.

"I came here to wash my car and poop on it." He said with very uninterested face.

Sungjae and Eunkwang felt frustrated with Zelo's sarcasm.

••
(IU P.O.V)

I was sitting in the class while doing my homework. Suddenly a girl came to me and say hello to me. I looked at her and it was SUZY!

We both screamed and hugged each other.

We are chatting in the class then Eunkwang interrupted us asking where is Joy.

I just realised that Joy was not in the class, then Sungjae just reached and he linked us.

We are talking about 'the martial art guys' there is a rumor that they both are having an affair.

Sungjae asked "Did you tell to Joy about this?" At the same time he feels kinda jealous.

"N-no... but I told her that he came back." I mumbled.