Chapter 11

(Eunkwang P.O.V)

As concisely as I reached Joy's house and I abruptly change my mind not to knock at her house.

I am afraid like what if her parents open the threshold? I probably would have run away. But at the same time, I have to ping it just to make sure if Joy was there.

I sighed heavily several times.

Lastly, I had no option. I have to knock it.

*Knock knock*

Hmm, I didn't hear any sound from this household. Her parents are not sticking around with her or what? Or is she being alone by all this time? She doesn't have any siblings?!

I began to get more worried about her. Aha! Let me have called IU! I AM SO SURE SHE WILL PICK UP MY CALL!

*Phone Dialing*

She finally picked up and said "Hello? Who is this?"

I answered, "It's me, Eunkwang." While I am answering to her, I heard a guy voice coming from IU's phone, he asked, "Who's that?"

"Oh, why are you phoning me in the middle of the night? Is there something happened?" She looks to catch easily.

I mumbled, "Yes and, by the way, IU....."

"Hmph?" She hummed.

"Who is that guy the one who asks you recently?" I'm odd.

"Ahhh~ That's my boyfriend Wooyoung." She calmly answered that.

"WHAT?! YOU BOTH STAYED TOGETHER?! Perhaps are you both......" I want to continue my speech but she cut it.

"Hey! It is not what you are thinking about. Ugh! Byuntae(pervert) Alert!" She is mad right at present.

I chuckled.

"Oh, dude, What was that happening you want to tell me earlier?" She back to the matter.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot to tell you that." I sighed, "It's about Joy."

"What?!" She inquired with a curiosity.

"She is not at home." I mumbled.

"Did you phone her?"

"I did several times, but yet she didn't pick up."

"I am getting to meet you then." She response.

"Oh, that's safer. But is your boyfriend coming with you?" I just want to make certain.

She giggles, "Yeah, but where are you right now?"

"I am at the cafeteria."

"Ok then, see you there!" Then she hung up the call.

(Joy P.O.V)

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I felt dizzy "Where am I?" I appear around and it's not in the infirmary. I still felt my tummy hurt.

"At last, you're awake." A guy came near to me, afford me a cup of hot chocolate and gave of his smile. He come and sits adjacent to me.

He is tall, fragile, skinny, brown hair with a spike hair and plus he looks cute when he smiled.

After I drank a hot chocolate, I asked "Err...Where am I?" The first question it came in my lip.

"You're in my home." He reacted.

"Huh? HOW?" I inquired with a curiosity.

He sighed, and asked "don't you remember what was falling out a while ago?"