Chapter 5

••
Everyone came inside the class and now we have English period, we all listened to Ms. Ahn what she was explaining and suddenly I heard someone was walking near to our class.

Someone knocked the door.

I wondered who was it, and Ms. Ahn open the door.

It was our class teacher Mr. Sim who opened the door.

He said to Ms. Ahn teacher "Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting your lectured."

She replied "No problem, and it's okay." smiling at Mr. Sim, and sir continued his talking "So okay class! listened to me everyone!"

All the class was silence.

"Good! I want to tell you that there's a new student who transferred in this school."

*Everyone gasped*

Mr. Sim continued saying "There is no need to be surprised kids... And I would like all of you to welcomed her in this class."

Tab tab tab tab The sounds came from the guys.

Sir said to her "go introduced yourself."

She started to introduce herself "HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS UEE!" she make a wide smiled to us and there's a boy who said loudly 'Hey you are so pretty!' everyone started laughing, especially boys side. and she continued saying, "I hope you all will be nice with me!"

Mr. Sim told her "UEE you can sit at the back of Joy's." I was like the heck why she have to sit at behind of me, but I just didn't do anything to her. I am kinda like an arrogant person but still have a kind heart.

Suddenly someone poked me in my shoulder then I turned a looked at back, and it was UEE the one who did it and she said "hey, I'm UEE! What's your name? you must be Joy right?" well she looks kind maybe I can get long with her and I responded "Oh cool name! But how did you know my name?" I wondered.

"Oh well.... on your name-tag(?)" she answered.

I take a look at my name-tag and I forgot it was written as JOY, "Ahhhh..." I facepalm.

"That's right." I chuckled.

"Park Joy... I warned you not to talk in the class during lectures." Ms. Ahn said.

I nodded.

Then we continued studying in the class.

OMG! WHO'S THAT HOT GUY??! Said UEE.

Staring at Sungjae.

She melted when she look at him.

I think I have a crush on him! I wonder, if he likes someone?

Psst psst IU called me.

I turned a look at her and she whispered to me "Hey, is she nice? I meant is HERRR"

I replied "Bruhh, she just came today we don't know her yet."

She almost forgot about it "Oh right!" And she started laughing.

Then we began to do our work in the class.

Ms. Ahn said "Okay students! open your reader and you all are going to read loudly!" one by one people picked up their reader.

She asked "okay, so who is going to read first?"

No one is answering.

Ms. Ahn said, "NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO READ? SO I'M GOING TO CHOOSE"

She started looking at people, she hummed, "Okay... I'll choose...."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

HAHAHA! WHO DO YOU THINK ENGLISH TEACHER WILL BE CHOOSE?
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER? JUST WAIT FOR IT! DO VOTE/COMMENT AFTER YOU'RE READING THIS CHAPTER~
Xoxo~