Chapter 28

••
I'm still crying....

"I just can't believe that Jackson would said like that to me!" I was outside from the school, I sat down on the bench.

"Joy...." Zelo was at behind me and he patted my shoulder.

"Don't cry..." He said.

"Why did he believe Tiffany?! I just don't get it! He's my best friend!" I let it out my anger.

"Maybe, he didn't mean to say like that to you." Zelo came to me and he sat beside me.

"Why do you think so?!" I looked at him.

"Can't you see what he did to me?!" I cried again and covered my face.

'I feel so sorry towards Joy...' Zelo said in his heart.

"Joy! Joy!" I heard IU's voice was shouting my name.

I quickly stopped crying and covered my face.

"Joy! Where have you been?! I was looking for you all this time! And you were outside from the school?! I've been searching all this time inside the school.... next time, I should've check outside too!" IU still didn't look at me.

I tried to look normal and I replied to her while covering my face, "Ahhh, really? I'm sorry! And why are you searching for me?"

"Why are you covering your face?" She asked as she wanted to look at my face.

I quickly turned around at Zelo, and I leaned on his shoulder, "Right now, my face is ugly."

"Ayyy, okay then." She laughed, "Well, it was nothing actually. I just wanted to check you." She said.

"Oh.. Okay..." I still leaned on Zelo's shoulder.

"Joy... Are you sure there was nothing happened to you?" IU feeling something was not right, she slowly walking towards me.

"Of course!" I don't feel good when I didn't tell her the truth.

"Sure?" She still didn't move her face.

"Okay then! I gotta go see Wooyoung! I bet he's angry with me!" She was heading to the door and waving to me.

I heard what she was saying and I replied her, "Arrasseo~"

After IU left us, 20 mins later I stopped crying.

"Are you feeling better now?" Zelo asked.

I nodded to him.

"Let's go home! We're probably late now." Zelo stood up from the bench.

"Late? I don't think its late..." I slowly began to stand.

He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I looked at him with a weird face.

"See? You look pretty when you don't cry ." Zelo said.

I'm surprised by his words.

"Aigooo~ Don't be so surprised...." He hitted my elbow.

I smiled.

'You look more pretty when you're smiling.' Zelo doesn't have a guts to say it loudly.

••
"Are you alright?" Jackson asked.

Tiffany slowly walking while holding her stomach, as she pretended that Zelo pushed her hard.

"I-I'm fineee..." She said while holding her stomach.

"You don't look fine." Jackson sit down and said, "come, let me piggyback you to clinic."

Tiffany frozed by his words, she can't even imagine that her crush would carry her to the clinic.