Chapter 9

(Joy and Eunkwang P.O.V)

He grins at me then he starts walking near to me and him hug me!

"Eunkwang..." I start feeling nervous.

"Shh, Just give me a min, I want to stay like this."

After he finished hugging me, he takes something from his pocket "give me your hand."

"What is this for?"

He responds "it's a gift."

I feel like I don't want to accept his gift but at the same time, he will be upset if I didn't accept it. So I just have to accept it.

"But Joy, don't open it now..."

"Oh, why?" I asked.

Eunkwang: "cause there is something inside.... open it later."

Joy: "okay, sure! but when?"

Eunkwang: "probably at home."

Joy: "Aha! okay..."

Eunkwang: "let's go back to the class, our break is already over and now its I.T period, man that freaking teacher's.... she's probably going to kill us."

Joy: "ahh right! it's I.T now! OMG!! let's go!"

(UEE P.O.V)
OH MY GOD! WHAT A NEWS! HAHAHA Jr. is probably going to get mad with Joy. tsk tsk tsk, poor Joy~~ I'm so sorry Joy and I hate you by the way. *holding a phone* I got a picture with you both Joy! You and Eunkwang! You are a dead girl!

(IU P.O.V)

*In the class*

God... where is Joy??? now its I.T and I know that teacher is probably going to kill her and so am I!
What am I going to do? I don't know where did she go!

As soon as I was blaming myself the door is open. Please let it be Joy! please!!

"GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!" Miss greet us.

Shit! I'm probably dead ×o×

Miss start looking at us, as she wants to see who is not here in the class.

"Joy, Eunkwang, UEE, and so on. Where are they going?" Miss Asked us in the class, but no one responds her.

"CLASS! I'm asking you people why there is no one wants to reply?"

*knock knock*
Miss said "come in."

UEE said, "I'm sorry for the late miss, I was in the clinics."

Miss asked her "Oh, are you hurt?"

UEE respond "yeah, a bit... my legs got cramped due to running in P.E period."

Miss said to her to come in.

(Joy P.O.V)

"Come, Eunkwang!" while running I shout.

"Wait, I'm out of my breath. Let me take a rest." He said.

"DUDE! There is no time for taking a rest! Otherwise, we both are dead!"

"Not you, only me."

"Huh?" I buzzed.

"You can go first, I will come later."

I could have waited for him, but Miss probably waiting for me to come into the class.

I should get going now.

*cracked*
I opened it.

"Well, well, well... look who is here." Some guy start to annoy me.