Chapter 15

••
"Thank you for helping me." I said while tears rolled down my cheeks.

He replied, "It's okay."

I looked at him and I started to cry.

He calmly patted my shoulder and said, "let me wipe your hair."

I let him wiped it.

While he's wiping my hair, he asked, "So... Do you know who did this?"

"Obviously the one who bullied me." I said while crying.

"Ohh." He says.

He added, "Wait! You have been bullied before?!"

I didn't respond.

He grab both of my shoulder and said, "Why are you not telling to me?! I can help you!! You are my closed friend!"

"It just.... I don't want to burden you." I muttered.

"No! You would never burden me!" He yelled.

"Namjoon oppa..... Please, don't tell about this to Jackson...." I said while looking at the floor.

He sighed and he agreed with me.

"I want to talk to Suzy....." I muttered.

"After I finish wiping your hair, we both can meet her, okay?" He advised.

I nodded.

••
After Suzy saw the picture of Jr. kissing Joy, She went out.

While she was on the way to go out of the school, she bumped into someone.

That is Jr.

When Jr. look at her, he was suprised and said, "Suzy?! You're here??!"

Suzy didn't respond.

He grab her hands and asked, "Hey, What's going on?"

She replied, "Go away." Then she let go of his hand.

Jr. feel puzzled, He doesn't know what was going on and he decided to follow her.

He followed her but she kept on running until she went to the bus and he didn't have the chance to reach her. He sighed and returned back to the school.

When he reached he realized that there wasn't a lot of people in the classes. "Where could they be?" he ask himself wondering.

He saw Choi Jin-Ri "Sulli-ah (nickname)" he shouted for her to come.

She came and replied "Yes, sunbae?"

"Where are the students?" He asked.

"They were asked to go down at the basement for the speech at the stage." Sulli said.

"Oh yes! I forgot about the stage! I have to go now." He said and added, "Thanks Sulli." and he runs fast to the basement and he entered the stage.

••
(Jin Young P.O.V)

When I entered, I saw in front of my eyes that Kim Namjoon was grabbing Joy at the stage.

All I know that I was confusing, I just don't understand what was going on.

I saw Sungjae was sitting while playing with the pen. I came to him and greeted him. He heard my voice and he greeted me back.

At the same time when I looked at Sungjae, his expression doesn't look happy when I greeted to him.

'I just don't understand WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE?!?' Deep down I said by myself.

I sit next to Sungjae and asked, "Hey, could you tell me what was going on here? I saw Suzy ran away.... I just don't understand."