Baekhyun closes his eyes, and tears stream down his face as he nods, "I understand."

"Good," Chanyeol says, and he still has this cold expression on his face that makes Baekhyun's heart rip into pieces.

"At the backseat, all fours."

Baekhyun obediently does what he's been told, moving at the backseat of the car and positioning on his hands and knees. He swallows the lump on his throat, seeing passersby animatedly walking outside of the car. They are parked in front of Baekhyun's school, and people might see him like this if the windows aren't tinted. So he is quite thankful for that.

"Take off your pants," Chanyeol orders, and Baekhyun does without telling him twice. He discards his pants off until he is half naked kneeling, ass exposed before Chanyeol's lusty eyes.

"I got curious about this thing," Chanyeol starts, pulling out a black elongated silicone thing from his pocket, "so I got it... because I suddenly thought about you..."

Baekhyun shuts his eyes closed, hearing a light vibrating sound behind him. With his heart hammering inisde his chest, he flinches, when one of Chanyeol's fingers comes into contact with his tight anal hole.

"Spread your legs wider," Chanyeol orders, and he is spreading Baekhyun's ass cheeks apart so that he can get a nice view of the other male's pink entrance.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae," Baekhyun gasps, trying not to moan when the cold finger keeps on circling around the muscle of his asshole, "P-please... lube... Put some... lube."

"Lube?"

Baekhyun nods desparately, bearing that finger persistently teasing his asshole. He knows what's gonna happen, Chanyeol will put that vibrating thing he is holding right now inside his ass. Baekhyun tries to be calm and not think of the upcoming pain, so he is requesting for lube. Lube would make the toy easier to enter him, plus, it wouldn't hurt that bad if there's lube coated with it.

"Too bad I didn't bring any."

Baekhyun's heart drops.

"So I'm just gonna rim you," Chanyeol follows, making Baekhyun tense for a while.

Baekhyun hides the blush on his cheeks as he feels Chanyeol moving closer to the backseat with him.

"Chanyeol, you don't have to," Baekhyun mutters as he attempts to close his legs, "to do that... I-I can take it raw."

"This is your small reward," Chanyeol says, "for obeying me and for staying by my side."

Baekhyun closes his eyes, and patiently waits.

Chanyeol licks his lips, making sure he has enough saliva on his tongue. With his two hands, he opens Baekhyun's cheeks and blows air to it before darting his wet muscle around Baekhyun's puckered hole. A long moan escapes Baekhyun's lips, feeling intense pleasure building up when the tongue pokes his sensitive sphincter. Baekhyun is restraining himself to thrust down Chanyeol's face as his boyfriend does sexual magic with his sinful tongue.

"Mmnnghh," Baekhyun internally cries as Chanyeol tongue-fucks his asshole, stretching him completely. He could come just by Chanyeol doing it to him without even touching his cock. It feels so fucking good and sensational, like he's floating in cloud nine.

"You're absolutely loving this, aren't you," Chanyeol mutters teasingly after he leans away, "but it has to end right here."

"Fuck, no!" Baekhyun whines, very frustrated.