During the walk, Gianna seemed a little worried, but I don't know why.  So i asked her.

"Is there something wrong G?"

"No, just a little cold!  I shouldn't have worn a t-shirt!"  

"It's ok, here, have my hoodie!"  This is going somewhere!  

*GIANNA'S POV*

Man I'm cold!  I shoudlnt have just put on a long-sleeve shirt before we left!  When I'm cold, I always get worried  I'm gonna get frostbite!  Don't ask me why, because I don't even know, I just do.

"Is there something wrong G?"  Hayes asked.  He probaly noticed that I looked worried.

"No, just a little cold! shouldn't have worn just a t-shirt!"  I say

"It's ok, here have my hoodie!"  Aw!  He's such a sweethart!  But I couldn't except, then he would get cold!

"No no it's ok!  Then you'll get cold!"

"No it's ok!  Seriously, take it!"  He said with a smile on his face!

"Thanks Hayes!"  I couldn't help myself!  I had to give him a hug!  And that's exactly what i did!

He smells really good!  After a second he started to hug me back!  ABout 5 seconds later I pulled away and put the hoodie on.  

~ About 7 o' clock ~

"We should head back to the house!"  Hayes says  I could tell he was cold, so I gave him his hoodie back, if he liked it or not!  

By the time we got back, I had just enough time to change and put light make up on.

*HAYES POV*

"G!  It's time to go!"  I say

"Ok, coming now!"  G says

She looks really cute!  The hoodie is a little big on her, but i could tell she didn't care.  I also noticed she had a little bit of make up on!  Why is she wearing make up?  She's beautiful without it!!

"Hey G, why did you put makeup on?"

"Oh I'm sorry, does it look bad, should I take it off?"

"No!  It looks nice!  I didn't know you wore make up!"

"Ohh!  Well, I do!"

~ At The Fair ~

We went on all the rides!  I learned Gianna LOVES rollarcoasters!  She wasn't scared to go on one!  When I was scared to got on some, like the skyscraper!  You go in a cart and It spins you upside and stuff, and it goes like a billion feet in the air!  She noticed I was scared so she held my hand.  It was nice!  I was sreaming when she just laughed at me!  The only one we didn't go on was the ferris wheel.  It was around 9 o' clock by then so we haad to get going soon.  I decieded to bring her on!

"Ok Hayes!  We went on every ride! We shoudl head home!" 

"No, we still haven't gone on the ferris wheel!"  

She looked a little frightened.

"O-ok, let's g-go."

"Are you sure?" I say , a little worried

"y-yeah, remember, I l-love r-rollercoasters!"

"Ok, let's go!"  I knew she was scared, this would be perfect, she'd sit by me, I'd comfort her, we'd hold hands, then I'd ask her out!

~ On the ferris wheel ~

"Are you ok?" I ask worried

"Yeah, j-just a little scared."

"It's ok, I'm right here."  I said.  I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into me.  When we were at the top, the ride completly stop, and we heard something like the engine, break.

"O my gosh Hayes what just happened???!!?"  Gianna seemed really scared.

"The engine broke I think."

~ guy working the ferris wheel ~

"Attention everyone, the ferris wheel is experienceing some techniacal difficulties.  They will be fixed shortly, thank you"

"no no no no no no no we can't be stuck up here right now we have to get down!"  Gianna said. 

"Well were gonna be stuck up here for a while, but it's ok, I got you."  I try so comfort her, I can tell she's trying not to cry, but I see a couple tears escaping her eyes.  I pull her in closer to me and starts crying into my chest.

"Its ok G, lets play a game!  Who ever finds the first constalation in the stars wins!"

I saw her face start to smile.  She started to look up at the stars.  She got up and put her head on my shoulder and started looking around.  All the sudden i saw her point at something.

"Look!  It's a stick figure!  See!  The head, then the arms, thenthe body which is a stick and the legs!  I win!!!"  She started to smile, which made me smile, her smile was contagous!  

"What do I win?"  She says

"I don't know?  A hug?"  I hold out my arms and smile.  She looks at me funny then hugs me.  This was great!  Right when she lets go, I have to ask her!

"Gianna?"

"Yes?"

"Listen, I know weve only known each other for a few days, but I like you , really really like you!  So I was wondering if you want to well, be my girlfriend?"

It took her a second, but she smiled the biggest smile in the world!

"Yes Hayes, I would love to be your girlfriend!"

I got so happy!  I gave her a huge hug!  Then, since the ferris wheel was still stuck, I put my arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my shoudler.  I loved it!  Then I realized she started to doze off.  I let her.  I mean, we could be stuck up here all night!  I settled my head on hers and just looked up at the stars.

"How better can this get?"  I said outloud.  I think G heard, because when I said that she smiled.  I then started to doze off myself.

I woke up to the running engine of the ferris wheel.  I looked at my phone, 11:00 pm?!  

I woke up G.

"Hey G, wake up, its moving again!!"

"When she woke up she gave me a huge smile and a hug.  When we finally got out, The fair was already closed.  Only the manager and some workers were there.  They apologized for what happened and gave us 10 wristbands for free.  Then we headed home.  Me and Gianna walked hand in hand.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys!  What do you think?  I'm trying to think of a ship name for them!  Haha!  I don't know if I'm gonna update again today!  If I do, It will probaly be late though :)  Comment ship names!  Bye Loves!   -Lily:)xxx