│снαртєг 9 ❤

Start from the beginning

“Bro, chill out” Sean laughed. “No need to get snappy”

“Am I here so you can break up with me?” Tyrone ask, nonchalantly. “Do it before I do it first” His attitude was working on my nerves right now.

“Yo, don’t talk to her like that” Chresanto said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I was quite shocked right now. I wasn’t even thinking on breaking up with him. I just wanted to talk about Stacy’s god-sister. I wanted to know why he didn’t tell me he killed somebody.

“Man,” Tyrone kissed his teeth. “I don’t care how I talk to her. I have no respect for her bitch ass anyway”

My heart shattered in millions of pieces. In a matter of seconds, Chresanto punched him in his jaws and he fell on the ground. “I’ve being wanting to do that for a while. Don’t think I don’t know about you abusing Ciara”

I gasp and looked at Stacy. She told him! She shrugged. What about our deal? I can’t believe I trusted her.

Tyrone got up from the floor and pushed Chres. “What the fuck man?! I don’t care if you know about me abusing her. She deserves it!”

Sean punched him dead in his face. “No girl deserves to be treated that way”

“Stop!” I yelled, when Tyrone was about to punch Sean. “All of you!”

Sean looked at me. “Why didn’t you tell me?” 

“I’m sorry,” I said, giving him an apologetic look. “I was just scared that-”

Suddenly, I was being pushed to the side then I heard a gunshot. I panicked, wondering who the hell got shot. I look at Tyrone, to see a gun in his hand. I look on the floor and saw Chresanto lying on the floor with blood all over his shirt.

Tyrone shot him. Sean grabbed a vase and hit Tyrone in his head and he fell on the floor unconscious. Tears started coming out of my eyes and I dropped on the floor next to Chresanto.

“Please, wake up” I said, shaking him. I cried harder when he didn’t budge. “Chres, please…”

Sean took out his phone and called 911. “Hello, we need an ambulance”

-

I was pacing back and forth, tears rolling down my cheek. We were in the waiting room as the doctor took care of Chresanto. This is all my fault. I ran my hand through my hair, out of frustration. I groaned loudly.

Ray got up and walked towards me. “You should probably sit down”

Everybody was here; including Chresanto’s parents. Mrs. August was crying into her husband’s shoulder. I just couldn’t feel anymore guilty. “I can’t sit down, Ray. I’m too worried”

He pulled me into a hug and didn’t say anything. I cried in his chest. I pulled away. “Everything is gonna be alright,” I nodded and he sat back down, next to Tori.

Stacy got up and walked outside. I had to follow her. She stopped walking when she felt someone behind her and she turned around. I pushed her against the wall and my hand went to her neck. I wanted to choke her so fucking bad.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t choke you to death.” I said, through my teeth.

“L-let m-me explain,” She said, trying to catch her breath when I tighten my hand around her neck.

“You have 5 minutes”

“I didn’t have a choice, Ciara” She said. “I didn’t have a choice but to tell him. You think I wanted to break the deal?”