Prologue

Lena Rose P.O.V

I growled annoyed as Mark smirked at me. He raised his hand and motioned me forward with a arrogant look.

Sweat poured from both of us my black long hair braided down my back. I wore my regular training clothes which consisted of my lime green sports bra and my black spandex. My toned tattoo coverd body was use to this type of exercise but Mark was getting to me more then usual.

I knew I was a good fighter. I'd been trained to be nothing but.

But he took pride in being stronger and faster then me not counting the fact he was a grown man and was my grandfather's beta.

Though I was only nineteen Mark didn't see a problem with harassing me daily with his disgusting comments.

My grandfather would be livid if he ever learned not that he would.

"Come sweetheart show daddy what you can do" He chuckled.

Growling angrily I twisted sharply and brought my foot across his face cracking his nose. Not giving him time to recover I brought my elbow down and slammed it between his neck and shoulder knocking him out.

He fell to the ground with a loud thud making me smirk.

I stepped away and jumped startled when loud clapping filled the air.

I turned to see my grandfather and his Mistress. I grimaced as I noticed she once again was wearing one of her god awful corset things. Her slave boy who really was older then me trailed behind her his head bowed and hands locked together in front of him.

He walked with a slight limp today and my heart ached for him. 

I felt a surge of pity raced through me every time I saw him wanting to do nothing but free him of this ratcheted woman.

"Very good my little rose you've improved" My grandfather beamed.

I nodded in thanks but showed nothing else.

Claire my grandfather's mistress grimaced at me in distaste not that I cared. She looked like a cheap stripper half the time and tortured the poor man she called a slave, daily.

Some times at night I would have to turn my music up load so i wouldn't hear his screams of pain. She took pleasure in other peoples pain as if it was  a high and it made me sick.
I stared back at her coldly unmoved by the threats she held in her eyes.

Her like my grandfather were sick and demented but the only thing I knew.

My name is Lena Rose and since I can remember I've been trained to kill. An in three days my biggest mission is coming up.

My target?

The royal family.

....................................................................

So if you havn't read the first book I would suggest you do to get the feel of whats going on!!! Its on my profile and is called "Don't Leave"

VOTE COMMENT FAN!