Chapter 4 (His Lies)

"NO! your lying!" I screamed causing Lilly to whimper in fear. I instinctively clutched her tighter to me.

The Queen's eyes were sad as she gazed at me. "Lena its true.......your our daughter. Please baby girl I've missed you so much" she said starting to sob.

Panic was coursing through me.

What was going on. No i could't be the Queen's daughter. That would make me a princess. Grandfather wouldn't send me to kill my own family. Would he?

"He-He said my parents didn't want me. I was a burden" I whispered mostly to myself.

"No my little rose we loved you so much........he stole you,took you from us" The King told me holding his mate to his chest.

I shook my head feeling sick.

Even as I denied their claims the wolf that had been long locked away inside me suddenly broke free and confirmed they were not lying. This was my family.

I sat Lilly down as a wave of dizziness assaulted me. I shot my brothers, my father....held a gun to my sisters head. I had been so ready to kill them all. So ready to kill my family.....for my mate.

I felt myself falling as the ugly truth slapped me. My grandfather had been lying the whole time. He was nothing but a lying cruel bastard.

Suddenly warm arms were wrapped around me and my wolf howled in happiness. I felt complete and warm almost like I did when I touched Shadow expect this feeling wasn't sexual at all. More comforting and protective.

I clung to the feeling scared it would leave me like everything else. I looked up and met Luca's bright blue eyes that matched mine.

"Welcome home baby sister" He whispered kissing my forehead.

A sigh escaped my lips before darkness over came me.

......................

Shadow P.O.V

My jaw clench tight I held in my screams knowing they'd only give her pleasure. I didn't understand how my body could still be alive after everything she'd done to it.

I'd lost more blood in the past months then my entire life.

Usually I could block her out. Block out the pain.

But then there were times she'd break down my shields and I'd beg for death. Beg for someone to just end it.

But then I'd think of Lena. My Lena.

I'd think of her soft black hair. Her electric blue eyes. They way she moved so gracefully when she walked.

The strength she gave off when she felt the weakest.

She was everything I wanted even when I thought she was just like Claire. When I'd first been brought here I had been tied down and beaten till I fell unconscious.

For days it went on like this.

Finally they brought me upstairs with the other prisoner and forced to eat out of bowls on the floor like dogs. Then she walked in.

Wearing cut off shorts and a black tank top her tattoos catching my attention. She glanced down at us and I felt shame run through me. Disgust coiled in her eyes and her face hardened.

She went to the frig and grabbed a bottle of water then left. Just like that.

As if seeing two grown men eating out of bowls on the floor was a normal thing. Glancing at my cell mate I realized that was actually a high possibility.