"I'm going to right now." Thankfully Aspen didn't notice me about to cry. As she got out her phone, I watched her frantically text Sarah. I needed something to get these bad images off my mind, but I couldn't stop thinking about her getting hurt.

That's when the tears began to slowly spill and it wasn't no secret that I was crying now. Aspen noticed and her face slowly sunk. She stopped texting to give me a hug which I accepted because I felt so weak right now.

"Thanks Aspen." I said softly, wiping my eyes with my fists. She didn't say anything, only rubbed my back nicely. Soon she went back to texting and then abruptly stopped.

"She texted back!!" Those words got me excited, all I needed to know if she was okay and where she was so we could pick her up. Well, someone else other than me.

"She's at a bar." Aspen said a little sadly this time which instantly killed me a little. Sarah was at a bar... what is she thinking? She could get hurt or taken advantage of! This isn't good.

"Fuck." I whispered. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all.

About ten or more minutes passed where we didn't get the heads up text from Sarah for us to come and get her. My heart was aching at the thought of something bad happening to her. She's such a small girl and I know it isn't that hard to pick her up and walk out with her.

But she's a women, an adult that is smart enough to stay safe.

Aspen and I sat there in silence. I think both of us were too impatient to say anything. All we wanted was a text from Sarah. That didn't happen though, not even after another five minutes.

It was almost getting to the point to say fuck it and go after her. I was done waiting around and wanted her safe by us. But out of nowhere Aspen's phone dinged and the only person I could think of was Sarah, which it was.

Wanting it to be a quick... "I'm here, pick me up"... it wasn't and once I saw what the text was, I wanted to find Chad and shoot that son of a bitch.

"I'm calling the cops, let's go." I said without hesitation and grabbed my phone so I could dial those three easy numbers. Aspen stopped me though before I could.

"Why would you call the cops?" She asked confused. I wanted to laugh, but it hit me that she didn't know how Chad was. She didn't know how dangerous and creepy this monster could be.

My ex best friend...

"Chads a freak. He'll do something to her if we don't call the cops now." By saying that Aspen didn't argue and happily let me call them.

It'll be okay Sarah, it will be okay.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

"I'm about to fuck you so hard baby that you will be wishing you never left me. I sure never left you." The last sentence didn't make sense to me, but I didn't care because something bad was about to happen at any second.

"Chad, can I take a rain check? I'm on my period and the last thing I want is to get blood all over this clean, White House." The whole thing was an entire lie. Maybe he'd believe it, hopefully.

His eyes started to turn darker and darker. I knew he didn't believe me.

"You are such a lying bitch. You are going to get punished for that one." Chad evilly said which made my stomach start to hurt. Whatever he was going to do was not going to be good. I need to be strong and figure out a plan to stop this.