Chapter 34: Again?

Start from the beginning

I excused myself to answers the call "Hello this is Baekhyun.... Oh Sehun... What?....Are you serious?...." I bit my lip and slowly clenching my fist as Sehun told me everything. "Where are they?"

After Sehun answered my question I immediately hung up.

I went back inside to get all my stuff. Beatrice looked at me confusingly.

"Where are you going? We're not even done yet" she said

"I'm sorry. We will continue this next time. I've got an emergency."

Without waiting for her reply I just left the library.

I walked to the hallway and my eyes got widened when I saw my girlfriend is about to kiss her ex boyfriend!

"What is the meaning of this!" I exclaimed as I walked closer to them.

Taeyeon raised her brow "Baekhyun? What are you doing here?"

I smiled bitterly "What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here Tae? With HIM!"

"Okay cut!" Yoona suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Aishh....Baekhyun why did you do that" she complained.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Minho and I are filming for Yoona's next short movie project for her Drama club" Taeyeon answered. "And oh by the way what are you doing here? I though you're still having your tutor with Beatrice?"

Tsk. I know Taeyeon for a long time and there is now way I'm falling on her tricks.
I grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside where no one could see us.

"Tae what are you doing? Is this because of Beatrice?" I asked as I faced her.

"I just told you earlier Minho and I were only filming for Yoona's project. This has nothing to do with that-"

"And stop calling her with those words. Why do you guys hate her so much-"

I was about to raise my voice until someone called my name. I turned around and saw Beatrice.

"Are you guys fighting because of me" she said lowering her head to hide her face.

"What no-"

"Yeah no. Now you may go. No one cares about you whore" Taeyeon cut me off.

I had enough for Taeyeon's attitude. I know she's my girlfriend but she's going to far already.

"Taeyeon enough"

Taeyeon laughed sarcastically and said "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Tae... I thought you've change. Why are you being like this? You think I don't know how you and your friends treated her like a piece of sht in here.-"

"Ohh so you're choosing her side over me" she cut me off.

"I'm not Tae... Is just you-"

"Don't tell me you believed each single word she told you about her lies in her life"

"You don't know anything about her Tae"

"Or maybe you are the one who doesn't know anything about her" she crossed her arms.

I sighed heavily "Tae stop being so immature"

"Immature? Baek I am the one who's saving you here with that fcking slut. And by the way Beatrice you've got a great acting skills" she faked smiled as she looked at Beatrice.

"Okay stop it! Just stop it Tae!-"

"Fine! Fine, I'll stop! And I'm out of here. So if you believe her more than me. Okay I don't care. But remember this Byun Baekhyun Don't you ever talk to me. I don't want to see your fcking face. We're DONE"

My heart suddenly stopped when she said that last word. Please not again.

"Are you breaking up with me!?"

"Baek listen... If the both of us won't even trust and believed in each other then what is the use of this relationship."

Taeyeon sighed looking at my eyes. She then turned around and started to walk away. I want to stop her but I am just standing here like a freaking statue. All of the sudden my eyes were getting teary. I blinked my tears away immediately.

I almost forgot that Beatrice is still here.

"B-Baekhyun"

"I have to go" I cut her off and ran to wherever my feet is taking me.

Author's POV

Taeyeon shut the door furiously as she went inside the Emeralds classroom. Tiffany saw her best friend and her heart quickly breaks when she saw her crying like a mess.

"TaeTae what happened?" Tiffany asked her worriedly.

Taeyeon didn't answer but she only hugged Tiffany since she really needs it now. Tiffany patted her back and asked her once again what happened.

Taeyeon sniffed "B-Baekhyun..."

"Why? What about him?"

"I break up with him... I break up with him again Tiff." Taeyeon cried even harder "What should I do"

"Talk to him"

"He won't listen! He doesn't even believed in me!"

"How do you know? Trust me Tae, he'll listen. It's Baekhyun. Just talk to him m and everything will be okay. Okay" Tiffany smiled to cheer her up.

Taeyeon wiped her tears away "Fine"

❤❤❤❤❤

Well that just suck...😭😜😂

Anyway I'm so happy because I finally watched Hairspray Live! It was AMAZING!!!! and only 2 days to go before TAYLOR SWIFT'S birthday!! Kyaaahhhhh! I'm sooooo excited!