Chapter 34: Again?

Tiffany groaned as she shut the door. She took out her phone and texted Jessica immediately. Once again she groaned in frustration with a little mix of anger. She just can't believe what happened earlier.

Tiffany's head was about to explode until Taeyeon went in the room.

"Tiff just forget about it" Taeyeon said.

"Forget about it!? Tae a btch just humiliated me in front of the whole school!"

Taeyeon sighed heavily "Tiff-"

"That was a NoNo!" Tiffany cut her off. "And you know what's coming up next for that girl. REVENGE"

Taeyeon's POV

My best friend could be a little not in control sometimes. Also it could be worse sooner or later. And I don't know how to stop her. 

*knock knock*

Now who could that be..."

"Umm.... Excuse me. Taeyeon are you there?"

I sighed "Get in giant elf"

Chanyeol opened the door and step in with a bunch of books on his hands. Wow how did he open the door? Plus.. Books?

I blinked my eyes in confusion "Am I blind or something. Are you seriously reading some books now?"

He shoot me glare "Not funny Tae"

"I'm not even joking" I shook my head.

Chanyeol pouted as he put down the books on the table. "I just saw Tiffany a while ago and her aura is even darker than the black hole" he chuckled. "Your best friend can be weird sometimes"

I nodded my head "Yup...and speaking of best friend. Where is Baekhyun!?" I said as I raised my voice.

Chanyeol startled a little. It's kinda obvious he's forcing himself to smile. Tsk. He really sucks when it comes to lying.

"Oh..B-Baekhyun you say? Umm he... He's a.." He stuttered.

I slammed my hand on the table and asked him again "Where is he!?"

"OnthelibrarywithBeatrice" Chanyeol rapped and quickly ran out of the room.

Ohh so all this time Baekhyun is with that btch! Huh... Looks like that girl really knows how to steal other girl's boyfriend. And wow Baekhyun doesn't even care about it. Well I hope that jerk is having fun with that btch! Tsk.... As if I'm jealous. Ew no! Jealousy is not on my vocabulary.

So this is your new game Byun Baekhyun. You're so on.

I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed his number.

"Ohh Taeyeon?" He quickly picked up.

"Hello Minho" I smirked .

Baekhyun's POV

I'm here at the library now with Beatrice since our teacher said that she needs a tutor and I'm the only one who's available. It's kinda weird because a lot of people hates her but she's kinda nice for me actually. Beatrice told me about her life and she even said that her parents got divorced and her sister always abused her.

"Wow you're a strong girl" I spoke.

She chuckled wiping her tears. "Thanks Beak and thank you so much for listening"

I smiled and replied "Your welcome"

Beatrice smiled as well. We continued our discussion until my phone suddenly rings.