Chapter 26: Third WheelS

Taeyeon walked around with a red box on her hands. While she's walking around the park, she accidentally bumped into someone. She didn't notice that she dropped her box but that person picked it up for her.

"Thanks" she thanked him shyly.

"Just be careful next time- Taeyeon?!"

Taeyeon suddenly recognized that voice and when she finally saw his face her eyes got widened

"Minho..."

"Well I didn't expect to see you here." Minho said.

Taeyeon didn't respond. She looked at him from head to toe. He changed a lot. He got taller and hotter. He also changed his hair color. But his smile... it never change. It is still the same since the first time she saw him.

"What are you thinking!" Taeyeon mentally slapped herself back to reality.

"It's nice to see you again. So did you enjoy your time in LA? How was it?" She asked.

"It's cool. Actually I'm so happy that I am finally back here in Korea again"

"Ohh really" Taeyeon chuckled.

Minho stared at his watch and seems like he still has more time.

"Hey... Do you want to join me for...coffee or something" He carefully asked her.

"Ummm..."

"Come on,  I thought we're friends now"

Well he has a point, Taeyeon thought. It's not that bad having coffee with a good friend, right? Or should I say your ex boyfriend!

"O-Ok.."

"What is taking her so long" Baekhyun stared at his watch while stomping his foot.

Chanyeol chuckled patting his back. Well Baekhyun is just impatiently waiting for Taeyeon since they still have "stuffs" to do.

"Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol startled a little then turned their heads to the other side.  It was Key... with Eunji?! What are they doing here?

"K-Key" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Hey Byun Geekhyun" Key laughed as he greeted him.

Baekhyun gulped and Chanyeol immediately pulled him back. He then shoot him a death glare.

"Hahahaha I'm just joking! You should've seen your face" Key laughed again and patted Chanyeol's back.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly. "Oh.. "

"Aish.. I'm sorry guys. This guy just really loves joking around" Eunji rolled her eyes and gave Key a playful slap.

"Yah! Will you guys stop leaving me behind!" a girl whined while crossing her arms.

"Bomi" Baekhyun and Chanyeol muttered in unison.

Bomi turned her head to their direction. She froze as she saw Baekhyun right in front of her.

"Baekhyun..." She slightly smiled.

"Wahh!!! Unnie he's here! He's here!" Yuri jumped in happiness.

Sunny and Tiffany woke up from their dreamland. They saw Yuri running to the door with Sooyoung behind her.

"Who's here?" Sunny mumbled, still closing her eyes.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

Then she quickly opened as she heard Tiffany's loud pitch scream.

"Snake! Snake! Snake! Get it away from me! Get it away! Get it away! Mommy!!!!" Tiffany cried running away from Yuri.

"Unnie relax this is Winter. Don't worry he's nice"

"I said get it away from me!"

"But unnie......" Sooyoung joined them making Tiffany locked herself inside her pink cabinet.

Meanwhile Sunny just rolled her and went back to her beauty sleep. "Kids" she muttered.

Taeyeon laughed as she saw Minho with a lot of cake frosting on his face. Minho pouted wiping it all away. Taeyeon sighed, grabbing a tissue and wiped it for him.

"Aish.. You're eating like a five year old boy"

"And you still look like a five year old girl" Minho added

Taeyeon playfully slapped his shoulder "Yahh I'm not short!"

"I didn't say anything like that" Minho laughed.

Taeyeon slapped him again causing him to stop. 

"Just eat your cake" Taeyeon chuckled.

That smile, that laughed, that beautiful voice of hers. Oh how Minho missed her.

"I missed you" Minho thought.

Taeyeon snapped her fingers on his eyes "Yah aren't you going to eat your cake"

Minho shook his head "Oh yeah I forgot haha"

"*gasp* is that Taeyeon with Minho?!" the girl said to her friend beside her.

"Oh my gosh...are they dating again" her friend replied.

The girl quickly grabbed her phone and took some pictures of them.

"This is great news... Taeyeon is cheating on Baekhyun. Everyone is totally gonna love this especially Bomi"

The other girl smirked and turned off her phone "Let's go Naeun"

Naeun and Chorong fixed their stuffs and immediately went out of the restaurant.

Yuri sighed as she looked at Tiffany glaring at her. "See unnie I told you he is nice"

"Nice?! Did you know what this little snake do to my dress! My PINK dress!"

Sooyoung gasped and said "Don't you dare yell at Winter! He just loves pink dresses so let him be!"

Tiffany looked at her friends in disbelief. Are they even my friends or what?! Tiffany thought.

"Aishh Tiff... This what you call real friendship" Jessica chuckled as she patted her shoulder.

❤❤❤❤❤

Hello Guys! My goshh I missed you so much! I'm sorry for this super duper late update again.

Anyway...

Did you missed Minho and Bomi? They're finally back again! Oh my gosh!!! "Minho's back" (A/N: Minho's "Shinee's Back" 😍😂)

And most of all WINTER is Back everybody!

Okay that's all THANK YOU