Special Chapter (ForReaders)

Emerald Section~~~>

Tiffany locked the door again as soon as she got in the classroom. All her classmates gave her a confused look but she just showed her eyesmile and went to her sit.

*knock*

*knock*

"Seriously Tiff you need to stop this" Jessica whined as she knocked on the door. "Yah!!! Open the door!"

"Elisha go open door" Tiffany said lazily.

Jessica immediately walked in and took a sit beside her "I see EXO is not here again." Jessica said and Tiffany just shrugged. "What did you do this time" Jessica heave a sigh.

" I didn't do anything. EXO were just busy these days that's why" Tiffany replied.

Tiffany suddenly changed the topic "Oh yeah how's the venue for the dance party?"

"We still got a lot of problems to fix. Namjoon broke the disco ball. Jin is still fixing the lightings. I still have to organise something. Eunhyuk oppa already said yes to be in charge to the music. And Jungkook isn't helping at all" Jessica sighed.

"Wow"

"I know"

Suddenly a group of seven boys entered the room.

"You guys are late" Sunny said.

"Sorry... We can't just skip breakfast" Jackson explained.

Sunny rolled her eyes and excuses herself for a while. Jackson went to his usual sit and started playing again.

"Trixie..."

"Jackson" Trixie respond with a fake smile on her face.

"I know that look. You know what Trix I know I'm handsome you don't have to say it" Jackson replied with full of sass. Trixie only sighed and just let Jackson talk to himself.

Seohyun entered the with a big smile on her face. "Gwen! Elisha! Guess what happened!!" she squealed slapping Gwen's shoulder playfully.

"Ugh I hate guessing game" Gwen whined turning off her phone.

Seohyun pouted and slapped her shoulder playfully again. "I thought you're my friend!"

"I just really hate guessing" Gwen respond and looked at Seohyun who's giving her puppy eyes.

"I still hate gue-"

"I'll give you Jb's number" Seohyun cut her off

"Hahaha I am just joking unnie! I love guessing game! It is my most favorite game ever" Gwen immediately respond.

"Yay!!!" Seohyun clapped her hands.

Elisha face palmed herself and stood up "And I'm out of here"

Seohyun stopped her "I have Jinyoung's phone number"

Elisha smiled and went back "What is it unnie I'm listening"

Seohyun clasped her hands then gave them a sign to start guessing. Elisha and Gwen just started guessing randomly until Seohyun and just told them. And guess what.  It's all about her date with Yonghwa yesterday.

Yuri smacked both Yugyeom and BamBam's head "You know guys it's okay to have a crush on someone. And it's also okay to fall in love with someone. But asking my babies out is a No!NoNo!"

Jessica laughed "Ha! You guys should teach that Kookie with your moves!"

BamBam smirked grabbing Aisel's hand and ran away with her. Yuri's eyes got widened but she quickly shook her head and run after them. "Yah get back here!"

Yugyeom gave them Jessica a pleading look. "Noona c-can I talk to Crystal for a while-"

"Yeah sure no problem" Jessica nodded.

"Yay! I love you noona!"

Tiffany glared at Jessica "What the hell is that"

"What? Come on they're not kids anymore just let them be" Jessica chuckled.

Katty and Sunny laughed as Youngjae keep telling them some of his funny stories. Sunny noticed that his eyes were keep on glancing at Katty who's still laughing like there's no tomorrow. She smirked "Looks like I'm playing matchmaker today"

On the other hand Hyoyeon is still doing her homework with Chloe by her side to help her. What? It's math... So it's normal asking for help.

"Jinjja unnie I thought you are good at this" Chloe said scratching her head.

"Aishh just help me out"

Suddenly someone took a sit on the other desk.

"Oh Mark welcome back" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Mark smiled and his eyes met on Chloe's. Chloe quickly looked away and pretend that she's reading the book. Hyoyeon raised her brow in confusion as she looked at the two stealing glances with each other then not for long she figured it out. Ha! Who says she's not good in solving problems now.

-
"Oh my gosh girls! Then he offered me his hand again and we dance again then he told that I was pretty and I am the most beautiful girl. Then he held my hand again. He told me that I was pretty. We danced. He said I am beautiful-"

"Okay unnie I already heard enough!" Gwen cut Seohyun off.

Seohyun shook her "No I'm still not done yet-"

"Unnie It's been 30 minutes and you're still saying the same thing" Elisha explained carefully.

Seohyun was about to continue until.

"Hey Elisa can I talk to you for a while"

"Yes! I'm free!" Elisha exclaimed "I-I mean... Sure absolutely" she cleared her throat and followed Jinyoung outside.

"Great now I'm stuck in here" Gwen complained earning a smacked from Seohyun. "Aishh jinjja unnie"

"Hey Gwen"

Seohyun and Gwen looked up and saw Jb standing in front of them. "Oh Gwen I just want to return your notes and to repay you, wanna have coffee with me tomorrow?" Jb smiled as he asked Gwen who's smiling like an idiot.

Seohyun kicked her leg which bring her back to her senses. She looked at Seohyun who's giving her a sign that Jb is waiting for her answer.

"Um s-sure"

"I thought you hate coffee-"

Gwen quickly covered Seohyun's mouth and gave Jb a sweet smile "That was nothing. I love coffee! Hahaha!"

Jb nodded his head before walking back to his sit.

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late" Taeyeon said as she run as fast as she could.

"Out of my way!" she pushed a group boys who's talking in the middle of the hallway.

She stopped for a while to get some air. She raised her head up and heck she's still have to use the stairs. She groaned still panting for air.

"Yah Taeyeon! Are you okay" she looked and saw Baekhyun running towards her.

"I'm okay Baek" she gave him a reassuring smile. "Maybe I just run to fast"

Baekhyun held her hand "Come on we're already late"

Taeyeon nodded and intertwined her fingers with his. Baekhyun smiled looking at her. Even though she looks tired and got a little sweats in her face. She's still looks like a goddess and even hotter. 😏💘

❤❤❤❤❤
Another batch of special chapter! Yeah! 🎉🎉🎉

Btw don't forget to vote all SM artist on Mama 2016 guys! Let us all unite!

ASDFGHJK!!!! CBX DEBUT IS REALLY A LIT! CHEN'S VOICE IS LIFE! BAEKHYUN AND XIUMIN SLAYED THE RAP BABY!!!!!! THEY'RE SO HOT AF!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 HEY MAMA! OCTOBER IS THE DEATH OF ME! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤