Special Chapter (ForReaders)

This chapter is for all the readers... So if you don't want to read it. It's okay.... 😘😘😘 I still love you!

LUCKY  READERS GET READY  😘❤❤❤

💘💘💘

Taeyeon run downstairs while wearing her coat. She slightly comb her hair with her fingers. Then after that she stared at her watch and it's already late. Where the hell is Suho.

"Yahh Junmyeon! could you please hurry up!" Taeyeon yelled at her brother who's still dressing up himself.

"I'm coming! Just give me a sec!" Suho respond.

"Are you seriously the guy in this family" Taeyeon sighed in frustration.

Not for long Suho went downstairs and give his sister a death glare.

"I heard that" he said.

Taeyeon just shrugged and went out of the house. Suho followed then they both went to the airport together.

At the airport ~>

Taeyong is still waiting for his weirdo cousins to pick him up. And they're already 30 minutes late!

After minutes for waiting they finally arrived.

"Taeyongieee!!!" Taeyeon run towards him and immediately gave him a tight hug.

"Noona!" Taeyong hugged her back.

"Sorry we're late." Suho joined in and pushed Taeyeon away.

"Oh yeah.... Says to the who's really the cause of all of this" Taeyeon sarcastically said.

Skip ~>

Suho and Taeyeon brought Taeyong on their university. And in the whole ride the two siblings won't stop bickering. It was really breaking Taeyong's head.

As they arrived Taeyong quickly grab his bag and went out of the car. He removed his headphones and saw a guy standing in front of him with a boxy smile on his face

"Anyeonghaseo! You must be Taeyong right."

"Umm hi?" Taeyong raised his brow.

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon happily run into him and hugged him.

Taeyong turned to face Suho and whispered "How many guys she dated this time?"

Suho was about to answer but Taeyeon cut him off.

"Taeyong I want you to meet Baekhyun my boyfriend. And Baekhyun sweetie this is Taeyong my cousin" Taeyeon introduce them.

Taeyong awkwardly raised his hands for a handshake.

"Hi there. Again... Umm. I'm so sorry but you are used in heartbreaks right." Taeyong forced a smile on his face.

"What?"

Taeyeon cleared her throat "Taeyongiee Baekhyun and I are dating for almost like a year. So it's not what you think." she said.

"Huh??"

"Hahaha I know it's weird-"

"Totally weird" Taeyong crossed his arms, still confused.

Taeyeon smiled and said "I love Baekhyun Tae. And I know he's the right person for me."

"So happy for you" Taeyong replied and hugged her again.

"Aww thank you"

They pulled away and Taeyeon smiled as she clasped her hands together.