Chapter 6: New Members

Taeyeon's POV

I don't feel like going to school today. But wait, why am I even like this. For crying out loud Kim Taeyeon you've already move on. Yes, that's right, I already move on so I don't have to act like this.

I finally reached the library and went inside immediately. As I was already the members quickly rushed to me. What the heck is going on?!

"Yah! Unnie why you didn't tell us that Suho Kim is your brother!" Rhona exclaimed.

H-How did they...

"Hmm... Since when did you improve your lying skills" Jewel asked curiously.

"Unnie! Why! Why did you lied to us!" YunHea faked sob.

Minyoung then scoffed "You're still bad at acting"

"Please don't start a fight" I lazily said.

"Do you want some juice unnie" Aisel handed me a glass of juice and I drank it.

"I thought foods aren't allowed in the library" Crystal said.

"Pft... Crystal are you nuts. It only says foods aren't allowed so it's okay to have some drinks in here" Ji Myeong retorted.

I mentally face palmed myself. Seriously, since when did they learn this kind of stuffs.

"By the way unnie, our club is having a new member. Mr. Choi said that he is really smart and he is always on the top in his class." Rhona said cheerfully.

"He?"

"Yeah he's a guy"

"Omo! Jinjja?! Is he handsome?" Aisel asked with a wide smile in her face.

"Yah!" I smacked her head

"Ow! Unnie that hurts!" she whined

"You deserve it" Jewel whispered on Aisel's ear.

Baekhyun's POV

"Yah! Baek is it true that you're a member now of the Book Club" Chanyeol asked.

"Yup. You know how much I love reading, and I am also smart, that's why I decided to join it" I answered.

"Oh yeah by the way who's the president of that club?"

"I don't know. I forgot to ask Mr. Choi about it" I shrugged.

Hmm... I wonder who's the president of that club. I hope that she/he and I can get a long with each other since we're both smart and love reading.

Tiffany's POV

"Okay everyone shut up!!!" I exclaimed as I slammed the locker.

I never expect that being in charge inside the room won't be that easy. I wish Jessica and Taeyeon were here. Even Yoona is still busy in the Drama Club

"Aish... You are no fun. The teacher isn't here after all, so we can have fun" Kris said

"Fun is not allowed in this room Mr. Wu" I glared at him.

"Aww... Seriously Tiff, look at all the pretty girls in this room. Can we just have with them" Kai smirked.

"One word for you 'No'" I fake smiled.

"We. Don't. Care" Sehun retorted.

I gasped in disbelief. Geez these guys never change at all.

"Hello beautiful, what's your name?" Kai winked at Gwen as he asked her.

Gwen started to stutter "Ahhh... Sorry Mr. but we are not allowed to talk to you" she said nicely.

"I'm available!" Miyu exclaimed and Sunny slapped her arm.

"Unnie that was only a joke!" she whined and Sunny just scoffed.

I glared at them (EXO) but they all just smirked at me. If only Jessica was here I am sure they're now living in hell.

"Hi miss" Tao leaned his face closer to Rica. Oh he is not going to do it.

Rica turned to face him and I can say that she is really shocked.

"Ahhh!" she screamed as she slapped Tao on his face.

We all mouthed 'ohhh'. Yuri went closer to them.

She smirked and said "Nice move girl" she patted Rica's shoulder.

Tao went back to his seat and glared at Yuri. Because of what happened the boy just decided to stop.

"Hey, where are the others by the way" Seohyun asked as she looked around.

We all just shrugged in respond. Huh... She's right, where are the others.

"Trixie, Elisha, and Katty just went to the storage to get something. You don't have to ask what is it" Yvonne said.

"And as for the others they're busy with there new clubs." Eunsol added.

"I heard Sara, Yoon, and Nashi joined the Drama Club" Sooyoung said.

"No, Yoona even took Aeri and Greshyl" Hyoyeon spoked.

"Aish... I really want Yoon and Aeri to be in the cheerleading team" Sooyoung pouted.

"Me neither I need Sara in my club. Aishh.. Yoona is such a member stealer. " Hyoyeon said.

"Don't worry unnie I'm still here" Yuri said.

Wow the girls were really do care so much for their clubs. Well they worked hard for this.

Taeyeon's POV

Our club is having a new member. Hmm... I wonder who is he. I admit, I really want to meet him even though I still don't know him, but why am I feeling something weird inside my heart in meeting him. Hmm... Maybe I am just nervous to meet him.

While I am walking to the library I accidentally bumped into someone again. Since when did I get so clumsy.

"Taeyeon?"

"B-Baekhyun" I stutter. "What are you doing here" I asked.

"Oh uh... I am meeting the president of the Book Club since I am officially a member now." he smiled

W-wait what...

"You're the new member!" I exclaimed in shock.

He looked at me in shock too "You're the president!"

Baekhyun's POV

Taeyeon is the president! Kyaaahhh!!!! ❤❤❤ Yes! Finally I can spend more time with her!

You're going to be mine again Kim Taeyeon.

❤❤❤❤❤

There you go guys. Your characters as I promise. And oh my gosh!  Taeyeon and Baekhyun are going to be in the same club!  Ahhh!!!

Hi!