Chapter 3: EXO

Taeyeon's POV

Stupid! Stupid me! Why I can't get the right answer! I already read 10 history books! But still, no answer!

"Unnie, chill. It's okay if you don't have the answer yet... we can wait." Jewel said.

"Nonono... I can do this. I just need to read some more informations" I replied and still continuing reading.

"You know, you can just search in the internet" YunHea said.

"Trust me girls, I don't need it. Reading is better" I still continued to read some more books.

"I think your head is now about to explode" Rhona pulled away the books from me.

"Yah! Since you're the vice president, why don't do it instead" YunHae retorted.

"Are you kidding me! I still have a lot of things to do, you know" Rhona exclaimed and two started bickering.

"Unnie. You know we still have classes to attend, right" Jewel said worriedly.

"No! No one leaves this room until you find the right answer!" I exclaimed and decided to get some more books.

Jessica's POV

This is the worst! Those jerks are going to be our classmates! Aish... If only Jin told earlier. It's already 10 minutes late, Taeyeon was still not here. Does she already know about this. No! Please, I don't want here to cry again like what happened to the past.

"Unnie are you okay" Seohyun poked me from behind and looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah..." I gave her a reassuring smile. "I guess" I mumbled.

Baekhyun's POV

We are now here in Seoul High University. Ahh! Omo! I can't believe that I am actually going to college! Kyaah! This is the best! More lessons to learn. A lot of free times. Free from our manager and most especially I am finally away from that Yoon Bomi! I am free!

And since I can do whatever I want now. Finally I can now start looking for her. I really really really miss her so much. I know maybe she's still very mad at me after hearing that news about me dating with that btch. I could actually tell that maybe she already forget about me. But I won't give up. I will do anything for her, for us, and for our love.

"Hyung! Any news about her?" I asked Suho hyung, who is busy in his phone.

"I still got nothing Baek. I tried to call dad but he is still not answering his phone" Suho hyung frowned.

"What about her?" I asked weakly.

"She's not replying to my messages" Suho hyung sigh.

Suddenly the teacher finally arrived.

"Hello gentlemen. You must be EXO, right. Welcome to Seoul High University. I hope you guys will enjoy your college life in here. I am Mrs. Park by the way and I am your homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you" she smiled at us and we smiled back too.

"It's really nice to meet you ma'am. And we can wait to study in here" Suho hyung said while shaking her hand.

"Okay, shall we go to our classroom now" she said and we nodded before following her.

"Hmm... I wonder where the library was" I said while looking around.

"Seriously bro, for a lot of places in this university. You are just looking for the library" Chanyeol chuckled.

"You know that is my most favorite place in the school" I retorted.

"Aish... Whatever" Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

I didn't even notice that we already arrived in our room. Get ready for the fangirls now. We all took a deep breath before entering.

As we got inside, we are really expecting some screams and fangirling from the girls but they just looked at us normally.

Somehow something caught my attention. They are 8 familiar girls to me. Those girls looked at us in disbelief. I scratched my eyes and looked at them clearly. Suddenly my jaw got dropped because I was never expecting them to be here.

"SNSD?!" I muttered.

I looked at my friends and they are shocked too as well.

Jessica's POV

Damn it! It is really them! We (SNSD & EXO) were now staring at each others shockingly while our other classmates was just looking at us confusingly.

"Oh my goodness. Sorry students but the principal needs me now. I have to go. Jessica you're in charge" Mrs. Park before leaving us all alone.

I stood up from my and slammed the door really hard.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed while glaring at them.

"Wait, Jessica. You know them?" Gwen said confusingly. Suddenly I got a little nervous

"U-uh... Of course I know them. They... um.. They're very famous, right. So how come I wouldn't know them" I nervously said.

"Since when did you got interested in boy groups. I mean you never even known one" Crystal said.

I gulped before yelling "I just saw them in the news okay!"

"No more questions! You guys just take your sit at the at in their on the vacant chairs" I said as I pointed a them (EXO)

"Pft... Who do you think you are to command us like that " that jerked face scoffed.

I glared at him before saying more like yelling "Go to your sits and keep your mouths shut before I will cut it off and throw you guys out of here!"

They all groaned and just obeyed my orders.

Baekhyun's POV

Why is it Jessica's pretending that she doesn't know us at all. Even the other girls (SNSD) did the same too. But something isn't right after all. Why their are just 8 members? Wait a minute... If her friends were here that means

She's here

❤❤❤❤❤

Omo! EXO is back everybody. And who misses Baekhyun's POV. Hehehe...

Anyway thanks for reading and of course for the vomments.