Chapter 8: Love Problems

Taeyeon's POV

Still can't forget what happened yesterday. He missed me? But why. Yes I miss him too,  I mean I really do. If he missed me... Does it mean he still have... What?! No!No!No! Are you crazy Kim Taeyeon! He has already a girlfriend, a true girlfriend. And you are just no other than his so called ex.

"Taeyeon!"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, of course I'm fine" I softly replied.

Tiffany sighed heavily at sat down beside me.

"Is it about him." she said.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I thought you already forgot about him" Tiffany said.

"I know but I-"

"You can't"

I looked down and Tiffany started patting my back.

"It's okay, you can tell me" she said as she gave me her signature eye smile.

"Do you think I still love him?" I said and finally looked at her.

"You're the only one could answer that sweety"

She's right. But I still don't know what I'm feeling right now. He really broke my heart in the past 3 years....

Aish!!! I am so dumb! Use your head Taeyeon. Remember he even broke his promise and now you're telling yourself that you really missed him and you still love him.

Okay let's stop this nonsense. I'm even talking to myself now. I think I am going crazy.

Do I still love him....

Author's POV

Student's Council Office

Everyone in the office was really busy on working, except for Jessica. Jin is the one who's really having the hardest time, he almost did everything. He was now busy on his computer. While he is working, he's keeping on glancing at Jessica who's just sleeping peacefully.

"Jessica..." he called her

"Shut up I'm sleeping" Jessica directly replied, still closing her eyes.

"I'll help you with the papers hyung" Jungkook said nicely.

"No paper airplanes this time Jungkook!" Jin retorted.

"Don't worry hyung I won't" Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks kookie but someone over there still needs to help since she's the vice president!" Jin said as he raising his voice.

Jessica finally opened her eyes and decided to help.

"Happy now Mr. President" Jessica sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.

The three of them continued working on Jin's desk.

"Hey hyung this reminds of something" Jungkook said while he's holding a pink folder.

"What do you mean" Jin looked at him with a questionable look.

"You know, Irene noona"

"Wait... You know Irene?" Jessica asked.

"Hyung used to court her" Jungkook replied.

"Really what happened then" Jessica slightly chuckled.

"He got rejected"

"Hahaha!!!!" Jungkook and Jessica started bursting to laughter.

"Hahaha... very funny" Jin sarcastically said while rolling his eyes.

"But... Are you okay now hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I am and besides guys Irene has finally a boyfriend now. And I heard she's really happy with him" Jin sighed

"Damn hyung you seriously need a girlfriend now" Jungkook retorted.

"I don't have time for those stuffs" Jin replied.

"Why. You're afraid getting rejected again" Jessica said.

"I always got rejected" Jin simply replied.

"There were still a lot of girls who are available. How about Suhan" Jessica said.

"Yeah Suhan noona is not that bad" Jungkook agreed.

"Yeah guys but--"

"I'll ask her for you"

"Wait what?!  Jungkook no--"

"Yah! Suhan noona!" Jungkook called Suhan who's busy on her paper works. She stopped and looked at him annoyingly.

"What"

"Jin hyung wants to asked you out on a date"

"I never said that-hmmpp" Jessica covered Jin's mouth.

"No" Suhan answered casually and continued working.

"Wait what? No?!" Jin said in shocked.

Jessica and Jungkook bursting into laughter again.

"Hahaha hyung got rejected again" Jungkook teased the older one.

Jin picked all the files and said "I'm just going to the principal's office first" he stood and started walking towards the door.

"Gosh that guy really needs a love life" Jessica said in pity

"Yeahh... " Jungkook agreed.

Baekhyun's POV

I kissed her yesterday... I just kissed Taeyeon yesterday! Too bad the other members went back so early. Tsk... We almost have our moment.

"You okay bro?"

"Yeah I'm fine, still can't stop thinking about her"

"Hey you know you still need to explain everything  to her."

"Yes Yeol, I am still thinking on how to do it"

How should I explain everything to her. We never seen each other for 3 years, I've never even contacted her. Plus it's getting even harder because of my dating news. Tsk! If only my manager didn't forced me to.

Don't forget Baekhyun, you touched her lips yesterday 😏 I am starting to love the library even more.

"Aish... Why is it always about love. Love here. Love there. Love everywhere." Chanyeol scoffed.

"You're just jealous. Don't worry Yeol, you'll find a girlfriend too soon." I patted his shoulder.

"I heard Sooyoung is still single" I whispered on his ear and he then smirked.

"That crazy tall shikskin girl" he chuckled

"Hey at least she's beautiful" I replied.

"I'll think about it" he said and we both started to laugh at each other.

❤❤❤❤❤

Love? Nah...
By the way who felt bad for Jin? I do.

I love me and I love myself. No, I don't need anybody else!  🎤🎤🎤 I'm being obsessed with Hailee nowadays. 😁😂