Special Chapter (ForReaders)

Ok guys this chapter is for my amazing readers... So if you don't want to read it, it's okay you can skip it. 😊😊😊 But if you want to be part of the Special Chapter it's still not too late. Just write your name and you're in!

❤❤❤❤❤

Special Chapter : Still Before The Party

"I can't believe that you lost my book!" Taeyeon yelled at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun tried to calm her down since they're in the library. Of course the number one rule is KEEP QUIET.

"I'm sorry. I thought I putted it in my locker. I am really sorry" Baekhyun tried to apologise again but it's still no use.

"I am not going to talk to you for the whole week!" Taeyeon exclaimed and went to the door.

"Babe come on! I said I'm sorry."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said "Still not going to talk to you!" she walked but came back again "Except for the dance I still need a date. Goodbye" she said before walking out again.

Baekhyun let out a frustrated sigh as Taeyeon walked out. He sit on the table, still thinking how to make it up for Taeyeon. While he's sitting he didn't notice that Jungkook suddenly showed up from behind him.

"Hyung..." he whispered on his ear which made Baekhyun scream and fall out of the table.

"Yah! Jungkook!" he glared at him.

Jungkook only smiled innocently and said "I came here to say that I am really thankful that you helped me to find my date for the dance. I really appreciate it hyung"

"Wait... So you mean you already find your date!" Baekhyun jumped happily.

Jungkook shook his head immediately "No" he simply replied.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Aeri with Eunice behind her.

Jungkook smiled brightly and said "Yay! Aeri noona you're here!"

"Not going to do your homework this time" Aeri immediately replied.

Jungkook pouted before started whining again. "Aww noona! Wae!"

"Ha! I know Aeri unnie is only going to do my homework for me. Right unnie?" Eunice smiled cutely.

Aeri only looked at her with a blank face then shook her head "No"

"Aish... You know guys you should be the one to do your homework. Not to let somebody do it for you" Baekhyun explained to the younger ones.

Jungkook scoffed and ignored his word. "Yeah whatever you say hyung." After that he continued whining again "Aeri noona you promised!"

"I didn't promise anything! Go ask Yunnie or Nashi to help you" Aeri said.

Jungkook pouted again. "But Yunnie is still having her bake sell and Nashi really hates me. Tsk it's not my fault I lost her science homework"

"Do your homework by yourself Mr. Jeon" Eunice said before walking away.

"I don't  need your advice!" Jungkook yelled but she only ignore him.

Taeyeon took a bite at her cookie as she remembered her little fight with Baekhyun earlier.

"Oh my gosh Tae!!! Have you heard!" Tiffany squealed.

"What?" Taeyeon simply replied.

"Okay what's wrong with you?" Tiffany asked her.

"She have a fight with Baekhyun" Sara said.